So where are the "buy the dips"?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tubytrader, Jan 26, 2007.

1. It's amazing how quiet you were all day today... and how stupid you were buying yesterday morning

#31     Jan 26, 2007
  2. SEE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THERE IS ZERO RISK!!!!!

YOU KEEP SAYING THAT "DIPPIES DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE..."

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DO OR DONT!!

THE REASON THERE IS NO RISK IS BECAUSE EVEN IF I DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE AND BOUGHT ALL THE DIPS THIS MORNING AND "WAS SUFFERING" LIKE YOU SAID... THE WORST I DO IS BREAKEVEN...

dippies cant' lose..... if you dont bank right away.. just hold, be patient and you will eventually be rewarded... no need whatsoever to panic....:D

#32     Jan 26, 2007

3. If you need to use caps all the time then you are trying to convince yourself of something you don't believe... you bought at a terrible price yesterday and hid in the dark all day, now that you are getting some of your losses back you suddenly find the balls to dazzle us with your infantile drivel... what a professional

#33     Jan 26, 2007
  4. Wtf I was here all day.

#34     Jan 26, 2007
  5. Oh yeah right... not a single peep out of any of you all day until it went your way, it was hysterical :)

#35     Jan 26, 2007
  6. Really, it's a risk free money making machine, I don't know why so many people here are in disbelief and have to resort to personal attacks on message boards when they're being short squeezed :confused:

#36     Jan 26, 2007
  7. Actually most of the people telling you what morons you are for using caps and making ridiculous statements then hiding in the dark when it doesn't go your way shorted in the morning and went long in the arvo.. you know, like real traders

#37     Jan 26, 2007
  8. Is that English??

#38     Jan 26, 2007
  9. OMG ET posters think I'm a moron! Horrible!!!!!!!!!!! :p

#39     Jan 26, 2007
  10. How would you know Tubby

#40     Jan 26, 2007