So where are the "buy the dips"?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tubytrader, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Well apart from all your stops being hit because you bought 24 hours too early... no risk at all

#11     Jan 26, 2007
  2. We're still here!

How about some winners?: NVLS, CSCO, MDCO, AMAT, ACXM, SBUX, AMAT...

Just depends on where ya buy 'em and where ya sell 'em! Hint: I've already sold most of them.

Good trading to all. :cool:

#12     Jan 26, 2007
  3. Excellent, what's not to like with ZERO RISK?????????

#13     Jan 26, 2007
  4. OMG I LOVE 100%! FREE UP ROOM TO GO UP NO RISK$$$$$$$$ BUY BUY BUY $$$$

#14     Jan 26, 2007
  5. Actually you only come out after price rebounds, hard to take any of you seriously when you hide in the dark until it's safe to come out

#15     Jan 26, 2007
  6. hels02

hels02

You guys are too funny! Do you sit on this board all day? I just woke up actually.

The sky hasn't fallen, and when you aren't a margined to the gills day trader, you need not worry about it.

But ok, since that point yesterday, I'm flat as of right now.

Of course, since those of you asking clearly can't afford to hold... how did YOU do? Obviously not much better or worse than I did. Vix moved all of .08 today. Gee, lots to talk about.

Since you ask, my gold is up, my copper is up, my biotech is up, my tech are all up, basic materials are up, my coal is down, my gambling is down, my oil is mixed, retail is down, and my qqqq is down.

I rarely trade indexes, so if indexes are fractionally down it doesn't affect me, but overall I'm flat, even a bit up.

Nothing to be happy or sad about, you?

#16     Jan 26, 2007

7. I love ZERO risk dip buying for free money $$$$

#17     Jan 26, 2007
  8. I love shorting in the morning and going long in the afternoon... that way I don't have to hide in the dark until price gets back to where you stupidly bought

#18     Jan 26, 2007
  9. Nothing better than risk free cash, who needs a fixed deposit account when we have index futures with a weekly volatility that is close to zero??

#19     Jan 26, 2007
  10. FREE MONEY anybody want some?????????

#20     Jan 26, 2007