So what is everyone buying next week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Your looking at this wrong again hanging man whihc is why your bearish predictions for the past few months have been very wrong and will continue to be wrong.

Retail investors don't drive the markets completely. Money guys, hedge funds, institutions combined with retail investors do. Put/call ratios are also meaningless. If you buy buts in this market sucks for you. Prepare to lose money. Puts expire, market goes up, more people buy puts, life goes on.

#21     Jan 13, 2007
  2. Butterball

Butterball

That's right. This market will never ever go down again! I think we have around 200% upside left in the SP500 before we see a 1% correction.

#22     Jan 13, 2007
  3. Read the latest roundtable discussion in this weeks Barrons magazine, they are largely anticipating some kind of slowdown this year.

I really think CNBC/Bloomberg/others is quite trash when it comes to economic analysis, all they seem to do is base their economic view on the performance of the stockmarket of any given day.

#23     Jan 13, 2007
  4. hels02

hels02

I totally agree. This is worrisome. But not yet:).

#24     Jan 13, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

were closing on nearly 1000 days without a 2% one day single drop.

#25     Jan 13, 2007
  6. I think the markets are overbought, but I'm adding positions in Motorola and Sprint.

They've taken a beating, produce real cash flow, and are relatively cheap now.

#26     Jan 13, 2007