So what do you say about this market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qdz2, Jan 14, 2003.

1. one other thing. friday we had bad jobs news. this week we had bad retail sales numbers. they couldnt take the market down. seems like the market wants to go higher to me.imho.
    subject to change at any time.

#21     Jan 14, 2003
  2. agree with the last 3 posts...

but still looking for a reversal pattern to play the swing down...

#22     Jan 14, 2003
  3. qdz2

qdz2

Told you not to discuss your speculation in my thread! :mad:

Anyway, let me share with you a rumor theory that I heard in some manipulators salons. Pushers on low value high tech to double 'em. Bushers on big cap for a better rotation when tax-free dividend play coming in.

:p

#23     Jan 14, 2003
  4. I agree with the last FIVE posts !! :D

(just an agreeable fellow, I guess) :cool:

#24     Jan 14, 2003
  5. SIX

#25     Jan 14, 2003
  6. Good post, Magna, I totally agree. As with many of your posts, you hit the nail on the head. Learning to deal with manipulation is just part of the game.

#26     Jan 14, 2003
  7. Ride the wave and you don't care when it stops or how high or low it is. The Market just is.

#27     Jan 14, 2003
  8. le140

le140

The market is fixed by big players or go up/down it really doesnt matter to us traders.

I just love the fact the traders have real advantage over the mutual funds because my daytrade of 500 shares of ibm have an impact on my account when i make 1 point from it but not for the mutual fund people.

So how do u consistently make money in this market is the question i would like to get an answer for :) I bet some of u know already but refuse to share. They have a why should I mentality, they did the work, so now comes the reward? :)

good trading,

#29     Jan 17, 2003
  9. qdz2

qdz2

Seems ET'ers do not realize this is a poll. Maybe the question is to short. Please vote. Takes you no time. Thanks.

:p

#30     Jan 17, 2003