So what do the Liberals do now that Saddam is captured?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 14, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

i dont think i said that......I have noooooooo idea ( kahn and Caesar )....im just referring to your statement, that says it doesnt matter how they get the money, its getting the money that makes them a capitalist.....and a mobster stealing money from an old lady runnig a dry cleaning business, would fall under your definition of a capitalist....no???

#61     Dec 15, 2003
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

I hear ya....i love cali...been to sequia, yosimite and death valley

#62     Dec 15, 2003
  3. Acquisition of more and more capital by any means necessary is the motto of a pure capitalist. Just because they break the rules of law, has nothing to do with their intention to acquire capital. One can be both a crook and a capitalist. They are not mutually exclusive.

Khan didn't break the rules of law, the law of that time was "might makes right."

So Khan was a capitalist, pure and simple.

Oh, and mobsters are capitalists in case you hadn't noticed. You may call them crooked capitalists if that makes you feel better.

#63     Dec 15, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

thanks for the lesson...will keep that in mind next time i go get a business loan.......maybe they wont distinguish between the 2 either......

i know what ya mean though.....Fidel is the "Capitalist Queen" hiding behind his so called communism......and he stole every dime....

#64     Dec 15, 2003
  5. Are loan sharks capitalists?

#65     Dec 15, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

yes they are...reread my edited post....I get ya point....

#66     Dec 15, 2003
  7. Capitalism PLUS Democracy are as close to perfection as we can get.:cool:

IF

PRACTICED AS DESIGNED. Yaah!!! our forefathers knew it:D

subverting democracy for the shake of profit, invading defenseless countries without provocation for the shake of capitalism, abusing the system, taking fraud to unseen before highs is breaking the camel's back AND IT SHOWS. :(

Next socio-economic experiment:----------- Capitalism PLUS Communism

China here we come!!!!!!!:D :D oy

#67     Dec 15, 2003
  8. jem

jem

I am not really here to bag california, I loved it but you force me to mention the sickening (literally for surfers at times) ocean water quality or the runaway (bribed) growth that destroyed great mountian biking, or the horrendously stressful traffic or june gloom, or the summers in San Francisco or smog in L.A... the golden state needs a little polishiing my friend and you had best start forcing the politicians to do something about it.

#68     Dec 15, 2003
  9. Force politicians to do something?

Didn't we just have a recall election and a new Republican Governator put in place?

Give us some time, ok?

#69     Dec 15, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

So what do liberals do now that Saddam was captured? The sneaky liberals were at it today.....the Democrats made the market go down to improve their bids for elective office. It is a plot I tell you. They are not content to complain, they are moving the market for their hidden agenda. You scoff. You laugh and when you see how true my words are you will scratch your heads in awe.
    I am just shaking in anger at their boldness. They even made IB go down this morning. Nerve of those people.:p

One good thing is that the democrats shut up for most of the day. Now they are at it again on TV. Politics is such a dirty business.:mad:

#70     Dec 15, 2003