So what do the Liberals do now that Saddam is captured?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 14, 2003.

1. So what do the Liberals do now that Saddam is captured?

I say Bush still sucks. Amazing he actually got anything done.

Too bad you still don't understand that the whole thing is complete bullshit and a waste of money. If you paid taxes you might understand that.

Enjoy your 87billion dollar man. I hope he was worth it.

#51     Dec 15, 2003
  2. Your are not too bright, are you?

If you spent any time with history, especially Japanese history, you will discover what you call warlords of that time, we in fact capitalists.

In the 80's when the Japanese kicked our butt in business, we began to read their books on the art of war, which are about winning the game of war. The Japanese applied those millenium old techniques of early capitalism to modern day capitalism.

Capitalism is a game of winning capital.

How it is done is irrelevant.

If Genghis Kahn did it through military might, and modern day capitalist warlords do it through inside information, manipulation, government lobbying, etc. the net results are the same....i.e. acquisition of capital by any means possible.

Enron broke and twisted the rules, were they any less capitalists?

You have a shallow understanding of true capitalism if you limit yourself to only your limited definitions.

#52     Dec 15, 2003
  3. A price is paid to be able to live in California, no doubt. Those who stay believe it is worth it.

Those who don't leave.

Those who are jealous of California continually try to find sour grapes reasons why they don't live here, or why they don't like it.

When the humidity in Florida is 95%, you wish you lived in California.

When the mosquitoes are eating you alive in Florida and Texas, you wished you lived in California.

When the heat is so oppressive, you have no choice but to live indoors in Texas and Florida, but in sunny Southern California it is 80% and beautiful, you wish you lived in California.

For those of us who love California we consider it a blessing and to live anywhere else would be a curse.

Go right ahead and bag on beautiful California, the Golden State, we really don't care, we don't want any more people to come here anyway.

#53     Dec 15, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

im not to bright, so please forgive me.....a mobster pressuring retail owners to pay him "protection money" is a capitalist or a thug ????

#54     Dec 15, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

but when the earth underneath you is rocking and rolling...oh boy, dont you wish you lived in florida where our hurricanes give you at least a couple of days notice.......

#55     Dec 15, 2003
  6. What is the difference between organized crime, and what the capitalists do on Wall Street? Both break the rules, and mostly get away with it.

#56     Dec 15, 2003
  7. :D make that half a trillion plus and counting:D

#57     Dec 15, 2003
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

if they break the rules they are thieves.....period the end. I dont think thats what capitalism means.....but like i said im not toooooo bright......

#58     Dec 15, 2003
  9. Oh, so playing "within" the rules is what makes someone a capitalist?

And, pray tell, what were the rules of capitalism in Genghis Kahn's day and Julius Caesar's day that they played within?

Society and rules may evolve, but the pure greed of a pure capitalist doesn't.

#59     Dec 15, 2003
  10. We roll with the waves, roll with the punches, roll with the windows down, and roll with the quakes.

You can keep your hurricaines, I wouldn't trade them for our quakes.

#60     Dec 15, 2003