So what are you up to tonight?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Steaks on the bbq, shelling garden peas, drinking wine. Later, watching the old version of Mutiny on the Bounty (never seen it).

2. BSAM

BSAM

I haven't been able to get anything done all day, since I heard about Mittens picking Paul Ryan for VP, I been laughing so hard.

(I thought I'd give a political response, since this is the P&R forum. Shouldn't this be in Chit Chat?)

3. Mav88

Mav88

8 mile run, recovery massage, lawn work, check out some pre-season NFL, a cigar and some limoncello, check up on MSL, and check out this forum for some odd reason.

the hard life

4. Max E.

Max E.

My house is in shambles, i just bought a new house take possession next week, so all i have is a t.v. a couch and my trading computers, ditched the rest of my furniture to buy stuff that matched......

Sitting in my empty house tonight having a couple beers and watching season five of "breaking bad" best series ever if you havent gotten the chance to watch it, you should check it out.....

5. BSAM

BSAM

So what else does a guy really need???

6. Horrible sinus infection.Headaches,fatigue,cant breath,sore throat.Docter gave me a strong antibiotic that makes me vomit and makes my ankles hurt (Leviquin).Staying Inside enduring

7. Max E.

Max E.

babes? :D

8. BSAM

BSAM

Of course, but that's just a part time thang.
    Not meant for permanent placement in your home.

9. wildchild

wildchild

Flu like symptoms. It may be HIV.

10. BSAM

BSAM

That's not funny, brother Wild.

#10     Aug 11, 2012