So what are the real differences?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by indahook, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Sounds like Ron Paul is your guy if you think he has a shot.

Next best thing IMO, Mitt Romney.

#11     Jan 11, 2008

2. I`ll take a pass if I feel that way on election day.

Who are these people who trust them? :D

Well thats good you wont tell anyone..nobody would expect you too.

#12     Jan 11, 2008

3. I like Dr Paul. But that is the longest shot ever!

#13     Jan 11, 2008
  4. So you wagering on him at tradesports.com?

#14     Jan 11, 2008
  5. The real difference:

Those who will appear on Fox News and those who won't.

#15     Jan 11, 2008
  6. Most elections are the lesser of two evils, so that decision is not required right now.

I can distrust every politician, but having nearly 8 years of stupid and distrustful makes it a bit more appealing to have intelligent and distrustful.

Whenever I see a crowd chanting a politician's name at a speech or a rally, it gives me the creeps.

Bit like dating when out of the mind horny to fuck anything, isn't it? In a pinch most would prefer ugly and smart over ugly and stupid...

Then again, the ET crowd probably would take ugly and stupid first.

#16     Jan 11, 2008
  7. Yeah, if we count HW Bush as VP in 1981 and then assume that Hillary wins and serves two terms till 2017. That's 36 years of the same two families in the presidency.

With any luck we would then have Jeb Bush running and get the Bush family back for a another 8. Just about the time that he finishes, Chelsea Clinton will be ready to take office.:D That'd make it a bit more than half a century. Yeah baby!!!!!!!

#17     Jan 11, 2008
  8. Alright then, who is/are most intelligent?

#18     Jan 11, 2008
  9. Just as important to me is that we have a break from families tied to oil. Why is it that belonging to a family in the oil business qualifies someone to run for president? It would seem that ties to oil would present an insurmountable conflict of interest and automatically disqualify that person.

#19     Jan 11, 2008
  10. Nah, the only wagering I do is me vs Mr mkt.

#20     Jan 11, 2008