So, this is how mods work on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Jun 4, 2009.

1. It is nice to know that ET has moderators who will teach us how to violate copyrights and steal published materials

like, hello????

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=160549

monty21
    06-03-09 08:57 PM
    If anyone wants this book for free, search for a torrent for it...

Or go to this link (only if you have a internet security program) :

http://avaxhome.ws/search?category_...t=Go&q=joe+ross

Otherwise PM with your e-mail and I will send it to you.

2. If obama can steal chrysler and gm assets from bondholders, why would this trifling thing matter?

This is the world we live in since jan 09.

3. Amangod

Amangod

Yeah because things like this only began in Jan 09

Leaving that ludicrous comment behind I wonder how trifling this matter is to the author of the book?

4. Yup...

Btw, the book is out of print. He does not receive any royalties from it.

Some guy was just trying to sell his own copy on ebay for $90... author wouldn't receive a dime... Give me a break

Lastly, its not illegal to download it. As long as the person doesn't ask for a fee, it's fine. It's like lending a dvd to a neighbor.

5. Amangod

Amangod

Remind me again how this only started with Obama
    [​IMG]

6. I have no idea... Mike made a reference to Obama

Anyhow, Traderzones is being a little baby with his childish compliant

7. In the same way that someone is being a baby for reporting a shoplifter or a purse snatcher. These torrent sites are hotbeds for pilfered works that have copyright protection. And you are well aware of it.

Sorry monty, but trying to pour contempt over someone who complains about someone supporting illegal activity still leaves your rep as contemptible.

Moderators are supposed to be respected members of the forum who have some value of proper decorum. But that is lost on you, as all you do is trying to defend acting like a lowlife.

You should be stripped of your moderator position, if ET has any class. You are bottom drawer with a self-righteous attitude.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF ET had any class YOU probably wouldn't be a member to begin with.

Self-righteous huh?

Pot calling the kettle black?

9. :(

It's not illegal buddy.

Good luck trading.

10. Don't worry about Zonesy, he's just pissed that he has no power here even though he is a power hungry prick. Bad combo :D

#10     Jun 6, 2009