So these people on tradingview...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lentus, Aug 20, 2019.

1. volpri

volpri

Information overload. Endless wandering around searching for a profitable systems..deception..lies...taking advantage of new traders...what a colossal waste of time and energy.

#11     Aug 20, 2019
    SimpleMeLike, comagnum and Baron like this.
  2. volpri

volpri

Time would be better spent in front of the screen watching charts and how price moves.

#12     Aug 20, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Truth be told, they have a few drawing tools on there that are great, but I've never immersed myself in the "sharing ideas, following ideas" aspect of the site.

#13     Aug 20, 2019
    lentus likes this.
  4. I clicked play on most of his trades. I think I only saw one winner haha

#14     Aug 20, 2019
    lentus likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

Years ago, I used to look at such (manipulated, edited ...... but useless) sites.
    This is not the way to trade.
    you don't simply draw lines here and there, fibo here and there,
    or simply put green and red bands here and there,
    or simply draw trend lines and channels here and there.

only Trading Coaches and newbie traders draw all these technical things on every single charts in the world.
    Professional traders don't do that.
    simply drawing all these technical things everywhere wouldn't lead you to financial freedom

You need to understand what is happening to the world. You need to have some fundamental knowledge too.
    you need to draw these technical things selectively.
    eg if there is interest rate change, then focus on bonds and gold and perhaps index futures.
    eg if currencies are soo stable, don't trade currency.

Luckily nowadays I don't have to look these garbages anymore.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    #15     Aug 20, 2019
    fan27 and TradingPilot like this.
  6. You are using this service in the wrong way. TradingView has the best web charting tool bar none. Imho it's worth many millions, definitely a large multiple of the value of the entire ET enterprise. Anything else you can safely ignore.

#16     Aug 20, 2019
    wrbtrader, zdave83 and Onra like this.
  7. lentus

lentus

ET is not really an enterprise. It's a message board with a few affiliate links to brokers :)

#17     Aug 21, 2019
  8. YouTube recommends based on your video history. Go to your history and delete those videos from your history and YT should shop suggesting "related" videos to those.

Edit: To clarify, I am not talking about your browser history. Delete from here: https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

#18     Aug 21, 2019
    Metamega likes this.
  9. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

report him for spamming.

#19     Aug 21, 2019
  10. lentus

lentus

Well, he's allowed to like as many ideas as he wants. It's kind of brilliant :)

#20     Aug 22, 2019