So tell me, why shouldnt Israel wipe Iran off the map

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, May 14, 2008.

1. The Moslem cleric, Ibrahim Mudayris, told his Arab audience, “The day will come and we shall rule America, Britain, we shall rule the entire world, except the Jews.” He explained that, unlike the Christian countries, Jews cannot be placed under subjugation. He told PA television viewers that the only fate awaiting Jews is death by extermination.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/82128

#41     Jun 1, 2008

2. and you seriously don't think i could pull quotes from americans and israelis that counter that?

see the paleoconservatives want to be left alone.. no empire ... no nation building. go watch ron paul videos for a few hours on youtube.

#42     Jun 1, 2008
  3. Every little neo-Nazi has been taught how to make make black white and vice versa, but too bad you are not living in a Nazi state so it is all for naught.

Goebbels And The “Big Lie”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels was the master of the “big lie” tactic in which a lie, no matter how outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as truth. Goebbels explained:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

#43     Jun 1, 2008
  4. bernie added to the ignore list.

bye bernie.:cool:

#44     Jun 1, 2008
  5. It is tough to fight with the truth so one racist after another stops debating with me or putting me on their ignore list.

I am so hurt! :(

Well, a bear must eat voraciously before winter comes so I'll just have to find myself some more bigots.

Fortunately for me, the world is filled with all kinds of delectable bigots so I will be one big and fat grizzly by the time I have to hibernate.

#45     Jun 1, 2008
  6. Bernard,
    you are just a common religious extremist from the US. Nothing new ...

#46     Jun 1, 2008