So tell me, why shouldnt Israel wipe Iran off the map

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, May 14, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

That could be true, but the Iranians are very pround not to be Arabs.

#31     May 14, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Close enough....

#32     May 14, 2008
  3. I think it should. And years later, Israel will get the same.

#33     May 15, 2008
  4. Im not so sure about that...10 years ago...absolutely...5 years ago? probably...but the enemy has finally caught up...for many years these groups were bringing knives to a gun fight...now they are bringing rockets.....Im not so sure Israel wasn't a little intimidated by the amount of rockets, the accuracy of the rockets and the distance they had...for years and years Israel would just roll in with a couple tanks and all you would see is these morons out there with rifles shooting aimlessly at a tank....now they have rockets and explosives that can take them out..think about it...they(hezb) were much more organized then even before.

#34     May 16, 2008
  5. #35     May 30, 2008
  6. Just do it, fellas ...
    At least something would happen over there and some change could get accomplished. I hope Israel attacks some arab states, it's too calm nowadays.

It would be interesting to see how that would end up nowadays. The oil prices need a little hike too. All mouth and no balls ...
    :D

#36     May 30, 2008
  7. Yes, there are many fools in this forum misterno. It is truly unbelievable.

Some fools don't even know that nations operate on the basis of self interest.

Without Israel your Muslim brothers would be focusing on taking over the US.

As long as Israel stands, Iran, the Arabs, and the rest of the Muslim nations must deal with Israel first.

I guess one has to be an Einstein to see how this benefits the US.

Remember Israel is just the little Satan. America is the big Satan, and the real goal of the Islamists on their way to world domination.

#37     Jun 1, 2008
  8. lmao bernie is a riot.. where you gettin' this stuff.. some sort of playbook?

the 'muslims' just want to be left in peace... some may be a little pissed now since they have lost so many family members due to bush and his illegal war.

but you really need to google ron paul and blowback for your primer.. then come back and i will give you a new assignment.

#38     Jun 1, 2008
  9. I am getting this from your patron Ayatollah Khomeinei little neo-Nazi. I am sorry. I meant paleoconservative, a follower of the infallible Patrick Buchanan, racist, anti-Semite, Nazi advocate, and Holocaust Denier.

You remember Ayatollah Khomeinei little neo-Nazi Ratboy don't you or where you still in diapers back?

Geh zum Teufel Nazi Schwanzlutscher!

#39     Jun 1, 2008
  10. [​IMG]

#40     Jun 1, 2008