So tell me, why shouldnt Israel wipe Iran off the map

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, May 14, 2008.

#11     May 14, 2008
  2. NOt only that but they are in the process of blackmailing the US to release Jonathan Pollard under the guise of giving Olmert more crediblity in dealing with the Palestinians.

What a joke.

#12     May 14, 2008
  3. So what does this have to do with Israel preemptively striking Iran, or were you sick the day they taught reading comprehension in school?

#13     May 14, 2008
  4. achilles28

achilles28

You're living in Candy Land.

#14     May 14, 2008
  5. Ouch, that stung.

#15     May 14, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

I know, eh? How many times has Israel been caught stealing secrets from America now?

Never ends.

I guess Americans should just consider themselves lucky Israel didn't sell our Naval Secrets to the Chinese, like they did the Patriot Missile System.

Really is strange why Israel gets such a bad name when her Government is so upright and moral.

LOL

#16     May 14, 2008
  7. Well someone of your stature should know that allies spy on allies sll the time. Havent you seen Spys like US? Also lol at the china sale, you sound like wael.

#17     May 14, 2008
  8. Ratboy, talk to me about WTC7...

#18     May 14, 2008
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Oh, so now its oKay for Israel to steal American Military Technology and State Secrets because "Everyone does it".

Bullshit.

Only ENEMIES steal technology and military secrets from their close allies.

Name another Country - besides Israel - thats been caught in HIGH ESPIONAGE against its close ally. Name one.

As far as the Israeli Government selling Patriot Missile technology to the Chinese, thats Public Record.

Sorry if your beloved Government is a duplicitous sack of shit.

#19     May 14, 2008
  10. whatcha wanna know.... fool?

#20     May 14, 2008