so so so bummed out and depressed trading ES

Discussion in 'Journals' started by smallcapgrowth, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shatteredx

shatteredx

VIX futures have pretty massive liquidity, have you looked at those? You could join in with all the cool kids and sell vol :)

Also, check out far-month eurodollar contracts including the spreads, tons of liquidity there.

#51     Sep 21, 2017
  2. Try futures.io forum, lots of ES traders there.

#52     Sep 21, 2017
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

is that big mikes forum? nevermind i see it is - big mike is just another vendor he will take free shit and sell it to members who have to pay to download it. god help you if really look like a trader on there he will attack you and delete your post. on and on

the only thing you will get out of that shitty forum is what big mike and or his sponsors sells to you at least et is not all that communistic.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    #53     Sep 21, 2017
    limitdown likes this.
  4. %%
    Exactly; but rough tough way[ES,NQ] to learn.
    Small cap you may want to learn on some small caps.

And as far as paper trading 1 million/ 150 contracts; the only way you should even paper trade anything that big ''write in you journal , do NOT dare trade such insane size , even paper trading''' WHY, if its just a paper trade ??-Because pretend anything long enough, easy to get confused pretending with reality,Small caps .Wisdom is profitable to direct:cool::caution: ES or NQ, or SPY , QQQ is not small caps @ all, also

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    #54     Sep 21, 2017
    speedo likes this.
  5. JackRab

JackRab

I do want to point out.. that if he has a 1 mln account size, 150 contracts wouldn't necessarily be a big drama... that equates to 18x leverage... Lots of guys using full margin capacity, but it wouldn't be my standard size.

It's not like he would trade full margin with $500 daytime margin requirements... (I assume)...

Looks like a troll thread anyways, so I'm out of here!

#55     Sep 21, 2017
  6. There actually were 2 or 3 guys who seemed to make consistent money trading the ES over there in one of the 'elite' threads back when I used to visit

#56     Sep 22, 2017
    smileypete likes this.
  7. MACD

MACD

ET posters and readers: How Easily We Get Sucked In -- :rolleyes: -- It is amazing. This guy is all Con. He was here before with the same type of "Help Me" posts. With no strings attached I offered substantial help. Started a PM never heard again from him. Embarrassed that I even bothered. What a GWOT (Gross Waste Of Time) this poser is. I will trade live in front of him and he would learn how I am consistently profitable. Offered that before -- no charge. Thought he was for real. For sure, I was wrong.lo_O

#57     Sep 22, 2017
    ThunderThor and Xela like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.