So ole Honest Abe was queer and wanted to deport all the blacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I doubt very much that a spouse can turn someone gay, which is what you are alluding. Is that the excuse you plan to use when you summon up the courage to leave your closet?

#31     Apr 25, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're saying Abe was in fact gay.

#32     Apr 25, 2012
  3. Well, this isn't to say that it's impossible that Lincoln was, in fact, homosexual, but there seems to be as much actual evidence for that as for him having been one of the X-Men. Such a claim is all the more suspect, given the ulterior motive involved. Even the idea that he had a difficult relationship with women originates w/ the same source, which does make the whole thing extremely suspect.

#33     Apr 25, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

No, because I have no idea as I had mentioned earlier. I'm just saying your point about his being married and having children is a non sequitur. Did I really have to explain it to you?

#34     Apr 25, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gayfly your conversation has become tedious. You lose every argument and are simply crushed in every exchange but lack the shame to just fuck off and leave.

You are a huge walking turd and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that you have a psycho bitch from hell as your wife if you have a woman at all. It would explain much.

Your wife drove you to buggery. Q.E.D.

#35     Apr 25, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're just saying Lincoln COULD be gay.

#36     Apr 25, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is sound analysis.

#37     Apr 25, 2012
  8. jem

jem

I agree... it is a queer rewrite.
    Same thing seems to have been done to Alexander the Great.

You can no longer trust historians to not have an agenda.
    I wonder if that has always been the case.

#38     Apr 25, 2012
  9. Take them half way and then tell them to pony up or swim? I'm just sayin', every situation has some kind of a solution that works..

#39     Apr 25, 2012
  10. Here is the show I saw.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3FwDpDnLRG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#40     Apr 25, 2012