So Now That Refco is Gone . . .?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ImamicPH, Jun 12, 2006.

1. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange. I mean, I know all the big traders use the crummy little FX bucket shops and not the CME, but give it a try. :D

#11     Jun 13, 2006
  2. I thought Refco were using fxcm's platform, ergo use fxcm.

#12     Jun 13, 2006
  3. bl33p

bl33p

Fxsol gives you 400:1 leverage.

Oanda's leverage is 50:1 for opening trades but 100:1 for margin. Means after you've used up your trading leverage there's still more margin for holding if your position goes against you.

#13     Jun 13, 2006
  4. toby400

toby400

Oanda:)

#14     Jun 14, 2006
  5. BankBank

BankBank

original poster is hilariously ignorant, glorifying refco and bashing fxcm.. it was the same exact thing

#15     Jun 14, 2006

6. Like I stated I heard that FXCM had execution problems. I don't know that they are the same entity.

They may have similar software or trading platforms, but from what happened to Refco, they are obviously not the same company.

This difference could very well allow for ordering problems to occur in one company's system and not the others.

Stick to the post.

If you trade currency somewhere through a primarily online broker and have had excellent experiences, share it. If not, shut up.

#16     Jun 14, 2006
  7. ImamicPH try http://www.manfinancialfx.ca

Read the stuff at the bottom of homepage, accounts insured for up to $1,000,000 CAD. Same trading setup as RefcoFX.

#17     Jun 14, 2006