So now Soros doesn't like regulations?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 26, 2011.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, please. Tell me that was a troll job or "Onion" piece and that no one is really that brainwashed.

Soros gives to uber-partisan groups. It's much more about him pushing his agenda (while preserving his billions) than having a heart of gold. He's no Mother Teresa of Calcutta. He's a convicted felon and most people would've gone to jail if they were in his shoes.

#11     Jul 26, 2011
  2. Stok

Stok

The world is riddled of collapsed countries directly related to Soro's currency shorting. He tries to enforce his believes on currency bets and manipulating the media (media matters here).

Time to be swimming with the fishes I say.

#12     Jul 26, 2011
  3. gtor514

gtor514

Let me understand this. If the markets need regulation, but only good regulation that must mean there is bad regulation. Who's going to decide which is good or bad? I mean who's going to regulate the regulators? The CFR?

Liberal hypocrisy at it's best.

#13     Jul 26, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

Soros' Philosophy on Government: The best government taxes and regulates others more, and taxes and regulates Soros less!

What, it's complicated or something?

#14     Jul 26, 2011
  5. JSHINV

JSHINV

That's what I think. He is retiring. Being a speuclator is not like being Rupert. He knows his day has past, but ya know he's not going to come out and say it.

#15     Jul 26, 2011
  6. Stok

Stok

His liberal agenda's and the destruction of the USA will continue long after he is worm food. He has spent billions in many different "media" organizations and their number one goal is to bury any and all conservative values.

edit: Remember he wants to tax currency trades to "curb" speculation....MASSIVE hypocrite and the whole FTT destroys markets.

#16     Jul 26, 2011
  7. piezoe

piezoe

This is very discouraging to me, because I would like to think that traders are brighter and more circumspect then your posts indicate. To think that someone who has been through the hell that Soros has, has worked his ass off to first survive, and then used his brains and wit to make a lot of money legally and pay his debt to society is being treated so unfairly, is disheartening. But I don't think he cares, because persons of his intellect and substance neither seek nor need the approval of you fools.

#17     Jul 26, 2011
  8. JSHINV

JSHINV

Uh Oh...I have violated one of my number one rules - don't talk about religion and politics - especially in cyberspace. Not saying you are wrong. Not saying you are right. I don't know.

#18     Jul 26, 2011
  9. His family´s monies are approx. $24 billion. Correct me, If am wrong: Quantum Funds (offshore) earned on average more than 20% year since inception 40 years ago - except in the year 2000 when Stanley Druckenmiller lost more than 40% in 3 or weeks time. Respect for that. Otherwise, I don´t care about his political beliefs. :cool:

#19     Jul 26, 2011
  10. #20     Jul 26, 2011