So now experience matters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Much is being made of the presidents few lines last night when he said, things have changed, I've changed. I'm not just a candidate running for office. I'm the president. Powerful stuff indeed. He also quipped that Romney/Ryan were, newcomers to foreign policy. All this implying that experience matters.
    Fours years ago it can be easily argued that Obama was the most inexperienced candidate who had ever been given serious consideration for the presidency. The media and his supporters brushed aside, completely dismisssed the notion that Obama had no experience. Didn't matter one bit. The man had a vision, and that was enough.
    The obvious question is, if it didn't matter then, why should it matter now?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just more two faced colossal hypocrisy of the left.

3. pspr

pspr

Obama got the AA pass in 2008 just as he has all his life when ever he was in the States.

No such luck for Romney or Ryan. They have to earn it.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The hard way.

5. Or have a rich governor as a father, private schools where they can have immunity for Prankish behavior such as physically torturing other kids. Yep, really earned it, sure did. And, now with the SCOTUS allowing them to buy their way into offices with unlimited money, they are able to manipulate their herd with their media outlets. So easy to manipulate the droves with fancy tv talk ala Rush, Oreilly, Hannitty, Drudge and the crew.