So much theory, so little real-time calls!!!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by OddTrader, May 15, 2008.

1. This right here is why ET is going down the shithole. Baron simply refuses to stop this.

Gargantuo and Actuate are the same person. These morons register a new username every day and then start responding to themselves.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1932053#post1932053

...and this from a few days ago. Looks like a literal cut and paste. I mean, he couldn't even be bothered to change up the text a little!!
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1933520#post1933520

The following has been posted at least 3 times under different usernames, again by the same pathetic wannabe sitting in his mom's basement in his underwear and trying to construct a life.
    This stalker has a hard-on for either Spydertrader or Jack Hershey. I wonder if he realizes that it's he who looks like the fool?

#41     May 26, 2008
  2. Not sure what the big deal is about calling live trades. Who really cares? I provide specific calls "days" in advance with exact entry / exit points, and I'm pretty sure they aren't traded by anyone other than myself and a few close friends that don't have a clue how to generate their own ideas but want to make some money.

T
    http://actionpointsta.blogspot.com/

#42     May 26, 2008
    #43     May 26, 2008
  4. GS19

GS19

traderNik you are right on.

Good trading to you

GS

#44     May 26, 2008
  5. To be fair, I think ET should open a new thread (probably on strategy or TA forum) separately allowing some of the posters could express their opinions and experiences, and at the same time these posters should as well allow others keep on discuss their preferred way of trading methods that might not be well and mature enough today to make profits, however could lead viewers to some valuable thoughts or insights.

Just a thought!

#45     May 28, 2008
  6. I post my calls in the ET chat room everyday for my daytrades. Usually I include a heads up for what I am looking at.(time permitting for both)

I also post my calls for swing trades in my journal.

I have never heard anyone say anything negative and only have received good luck or questions about the trade/setup.

Heres a call right now.

I shorted CLF at the close today and will short more tomorrow if it shows any more strength during the morning. My scanner says its overbought.

Best to all.

#46     May 28, 2008
  7. Great work indeed!

Honestly, you must use JH methods, I think! :D

#47     May 29, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

I own you.

You belong to me.

You are destined to repeat the above post for the rest of your life.

I own you. Period.

#48     May 29, 2008
  9. jem

jem

JH logs his trades 3-5 trades ahead of time.

I like to sweep my account 3-5 weeks ahead of time.

That makes me the better trader.

The good thing is - is that both of us should be quite willing to keep a live journal since we know the results a head of time.

for instance my sweeps for the last week of June will be 78,000. in my slow paced account and 846,000 in my always in the the market daytrading account.

You can cut those sweeps in July by 45% because the market pacing and volume will slowdown so it will be part of my job to work with the market and extract less.

In fact my first losing trade of the year will not occur until the middle of august, when I will be caught by a fundamental shift in the market caused by a strengthening dollar as people anticipate a democratic victory and a Robert Rubin type New York banker to come into office with Obama.

Of course I am faced with a choice. Continue my philosophy of pacing the market and being always in. Whereby, I will subject my self to that fundamental shift. Not following my normal guassians may harm my NLP induced self belief. So I shall subject myself to a quick loss for the sake of my program.

However the next loss I would anticipate will not come until Kennedy relatives secretly push to have current mobile phones banned and replaced with the design I co authored with QualComm secret insiders in the military warfare school we emeritused during the point loma years surrounding San Diego bay.

I co authored several compression technolgies with the Jacobs team during are years at the secret point loma naval warfare college.

#49     May 29, 2008
  10. In summary, I believe real-time calls would require a lot of Real experiences, knowledge and skills. Not only just theories! :D

#50     May 29, 2008