So much for Global Warming

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jficquette, Dec 10, 2008.

1. You need to research more. Changes on Earth are significantly more than on the other planets.

#31     Dec 10, 2008
  2. One can call Gore whatever he/she wants, but idiot is not one of them. If he is an idiot, you are a retard. From that movie, he has been getting endless gigs to talk and to "consult" for venture capital and hedge funds. He is a critical piece of the Global Warming agenda, and considering the persons & institutions pushing that agenda, you don't get to be just some idiot to get that task.

Trying getting off the prepackaged & programmed tirades against Liberals, you may be able to THINK for yourself.

#32     Dec 10, 2008
  3. LOL, not even close. Those are barely significant, but there is a financial element that has grown on it.

However, the rabbit hole goes much much deeper than that.

#33     Dec 10, 2008
  4. jsv416

jsv416

c'mon share with us. I want to know what you are thinking?

#34     Dec 10, 2008
  5. 4xxxx

4xxxx

As far as a "growing volcanic crack" being the root of the polar ice caps melting......How does that explain that almost the entire inland topography of Iceland and Greenland thaw during the spring/summer months. I dont think you can find a valid correlation with your oceanic volcanic warming.

Dont confuse "Global Warming" with "disruption in global weather patterns". El nino and other have a much more profound effect.

All this hub-bub is actually aboiut a mere @ degree rise in glabal temperatures in the past X hundred years. Not a big deal then right? Well what happens if your body temperature rises a mre 2 degrees from 98.6 to 100.6. You feel llike hell. If it rises another 2 degrees guess what- you are in the hospital laid out.

#35     Dec 10, 2008
  6. What words come to mind when you see someone living their lives on a lie that advocates dramatic fiscal changes that could affect your career?

Idiot is a very mild word in my opinion. I think fucking dumbass prick fits better.

See it is actually your inability to recognize and prioritize that Gore has been promoting an issue that is absolutely false in order to win his agenda.

If a person does a very wrong thing that can professionally and fiscally hurt a lot of people such as claiming the world is ending than the last thing on my mind is telling people not to call that person an idiot.

Get your priorities straight.

#36     Dec 10, 2008
  7. the, I was bored and scanning the threads I found the subject interesting. I don't think that crude acts as a heat sink, but if it does maybe we can hook up giant oil pumps and pump it through a giant Vintage VW oil cooler then blow air through it into space, yeah that's the ticket, butt then we would have Solar System warming and then terror of terrors anthropogenic galactic warming, I mean its bad enough that we have that black hole in our galaxy now galactic warming, may the Schwartz be with us.

A question that I have been pondering, what is up with this carbon credit deal. If global warming is going to destroy the earth in less than 30 years, then everybody should be living in 1200 square foot houses, private jets and planes should be banned, every country should be subject to the same rules of carbon emissons, including every developing country, and underdeveloping country. Rich and poor should share the burden. Al Gore, get rid of that mansion, and those SUV's the yacht and the private plane. There should be no offsets, EVERYBODY should cut emissions right now.

There are only two famous green people I respect, Ed Begley (sp) Jr and Kermit they both "walk the walk". The rest are hypocrite's.

The Ever Follower Of Dr. William Gray VIPER

#37     Dec 10, 2008
  8. You are obviously confusing intelligence with morals. I did not imply anywhere the two are interchangeable.

You need to re-read my posts in this thread. Pay attention to when I use the word "scary".

You also need to stop assuming that Al Gore likes you, cares about you or even wants you to live.

#38     Dec 10, 2008
  9. Why don't you guys go and read about the Global Warming movement? Wouldn't it make sense to see what it is really all bout, who is involved and what their future goals are?

#39     Dec 10, 2008
  10. I have which is why I say Humans have nothng to do with it. Earth is closer then Mars and the rest of the planets. Solar warming will be felt more by the planets closer to the Sun.

#40     Dec 10, 2008