So much for Global Warming

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jficquette, Dec 10, 2008.

1. jsv416

jsv416

Are you open to telling me what your thesis is about global warming? I have an open mind about the subject and would like to hear what you think is really going on. PM me if you want

#21     Dec 10, 2008
  2. I think most of the CO2 gas nuts will believe in global warming until they die.

I have tried to question global warming on the Politics forum and the gas nuts are not even willing debate whether there are other forms of global warming.

As for the agenda's and motivations you have to be blind in order to not see that global warming would be an amazing factor for far left liberals fiscally speaking.

Sooner or later the absolute superficial beliefs in global warming, Obama and the ones to come will either destroy the democratic party or this country.

#22     Dec 10, 2008
  3. thedewar

thedewar

Well the effort was there.............

Oil in your car is a LUBRICANT not a COOLING AGENT.... the Antifreeze in your radiator is the cooling agent.

If your car runs out of oil the engine heats up due to friction and seizes...

the oil inside the earth has little to do with the surface temperature it doens't absorb nor hold any real amount of energy in the form of heat.

so your statement was fairly silly and based on nothing but atleast you're thinking :)

#23     Dec 10, 2008
  4. Rocko1

Rocko1

Of course, it is the only "purpose" they got. If you shatter their delusions, they'd have nothing to live for and would hate you for it.

#24     Dec 10, 2008
  5. Thedewar, your statement is only partially correct, in certain air cooled engines oil is used as a coolant and has a main oil cooler to achive this, along with air cooling of the heads.

The Ever Knowledgable VIPER

#25     Dec 10, 2008
  6. Sounds rather like the technical traders...

#26     Dec 10, 2008
  7. thedewar

thedewar

well i just got served

i was just assuming it was a regular car engine

but thanks for the correction....

whats that engery coefficient for oil? (but i still dont think that the heatsyncing capabilities of oil is a source of climate change/global warming stuff)

#27     Dec 10, 2008
  8. Can you elaborate? I'm interested.

#28     Dec 10, 2008
  9. Humans have nothing to do with it. Its the Sun. Martian ice caps are melting, Pluto is getting warmer as is Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune.

#29     Dec 10, 2008
  10. Its ran by people who are only interested in getting grants to fund their salaries.

#30     Dec 10, 2008