So Many Looking for the Top

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MarketOwl, Mar 17, 2010.

1. The thing that is keeping so many people out of the market is the concern that when it does correct, the decline could be rapid and massive. That will be great for day traders, but not for people at work with their money in mutual funds.

#11     Mar 17, 2010
  2. I love notes like the one from marketowl. SO WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD WAS LOOKING FOR A BOTTOM ON TV IN FEB 2009 AND IT HAPPENED THATS OK RIGHT?go look at all the news articles from cnn to cbs marketwatch to bloomberg. i can hardly find one bearish article yet you sit here and say all looking for a top. maybe all those bears are on cnbc? right i watched it religiously the past 7 days and i might have seen 1 bear for every 500 bulls.hulbert says news letter writers are as bullish as ever.oh i know were you get all looking for atop. ITS FROM ET.bulls distort facts to push there cause. so they think if they convince all that everyones bearish the mkt can't drop so they pump there propaganda.but when 2% of people bearish its holy hell lets sky the mkt.the mkt will shock all to the downside in its own time

#13     Mar 17, 2010
  3. Too many people are looking for a 3% correction. I don't think we get one until investors and traders are less cautious. People don't like to buy after the SPY is up 14 days in a row yet it doesn't go down!

#14     Mar 18, 2010