So many BSC threads lets cut to the chase...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Mar 15, 2008.

1. You would not have had the ability to short it the last few days. Way to exude your astonishing market analysis. Ill be looking forward to your next prediction thread......oh wait....you just posted it.....nevermind ;)

#31     Mar 16, 2008
  2. Just 1 dollar less and this stock could've been added to McDonald's Dollar Menu.

#32     Mar 16, 2008
  3. IB had TMA borrow every time I checked last week.

#33     Mar 16, 2008
  4. i was just thinking the same thing. but wont worry the next crisis is right around the corner

#34     Mar 16, 2008
  5. Yep, I was speaking of BSC shares the last few days.

#35     Mar 16, 2008
  6. ROFLMAO..... damm that was funny

#36     Mar 17, 2008
  7. JP Morgan, wow they just made the deal of the day.

$2 for BSC and you and I get to back the deal so that it makes money.

Has anyone here seen a Heads I win tails you lose like this one lately??

Is this what they mean by a free market when you get to buy $2 and the FED you pay you back if you end up losing money?

I wonder how they worded it. BSC is $2 but if you lose money we will give you a rebate form so that its free after rebate.

I wonder if they have to cut the UBC code off the side of the box and mail it in with proof of purchase and wait 8-300 weeks like the rest of us.

#37     Mar 17, 2008
  8. Well I didn't make the play. Was tempting for damn sure in the morning but held off and stayed with the etf's swings. Think I saw it spike up to $5.30 or something. Should of just bought a few k at $3 and made the trade. Would of done that if I cleaned up on the short which I didn't have. BSC is now on avoid and falls into an ETFC kind of range. No thanks, I'll pass.

#38     Mar 17, 2008
  9. MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!

#39     Mar 18, 2008
  10. ecritt

ecritt