So Laslo Birinyi just called the bottom on CNBC...

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by blackchip, Apr 18, 2008.

1. I don't care if you're George Soros if you can't add any value to the discussion at hand. So get over yourself, take a big valium and YOU shut the fuck up, you fucking moron.

#41     Apr 18, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Show some cred. All you've done is name call.... man up or accept we all see you as another loud-mouthed, worthless, PUSSY!!!

#42     Apr 18, 2008
  3. Re #1 - same here.

Re #2 - The VIX broke below its 200 day MA this week. The VIX broke below its 200 day MA in August '06 and the market went straight up for the next 6 to 7 months. I'm not saying that will happen here but it's something to consider.

Re #3 - Excellent points. Psychology re earnings was about as bad as it could get.

Re #5 - Agreed, but it'll be interesting to see if the cycle plays out faster in 2008.

#43     Apr 18, 2008
  4. You really are five years old, aren't you?

#44     Apr 18, 2008
  5. Laslo's was a Solly Bros hand back in the day.

#45     Apr 18, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

No cred, eh? That the best you got.. more name calling?

#46     Apr 18, 2008
  7. <i>I'm</i> name calling? LOL.

Could you please post a picture of your trading trophy? That would be awesome.

#47     Apr 18, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Show me ANYTHING you've accomplished.. then I'll consider whether you deserve a response.

I've made $Millions...

My results have been written up in IBD and Barrons.. Public record

I've had a #1 rated Investment Advisory Service.... Public record

You got anything worthwhile?

So far I see you as a do nothing, know nothing, accomplished nothing, paper trading, loudmouth, PUSSY... show me otherwise.

#48     Apr 18, 2008
  9. Wow, you're awesome. I'm sure all of ET thinks so. And that's really, really, <i>really</i> important to you, isn't it? What other people think? Didn't your mother hug you when you were a child?

No, really, post a picture of your trophy. I bet it's really big and shiny.

#49     Apr 18, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Everybody's reading you. YOU GOT NOTHING, and we all know it....

Might as well take your handle to a Yahoo board and save what little face you have left.

#50     Apr 18, 2008