So it looks like we breached the Feb. lows on both DOW and S&P

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Saltynuts, Mar 23, 2018.

1. , but not yet seemingly on the NASDAQ and Russell 2000.

Does breaching it on the DOW and S&P mean the support should be gone? Or that happens only if we breach on other two (or something else?)?

Once that support goes, I've seen several of you say there is not support for a loooong way down after that - what levels might there be support?

Thanks!

2. Overnight

Overnight

Do you seriously ask this community for support after the following?

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/gotta-love-zero-risk-in-the-sp500.85694/page-1923

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...isk-in-the-sp500.85694/page-1924#post-4624036

There are people here making money, and there are people here losing money.

Hell, I am seeing some possible support. But what the heck do I know, you are sure that someone is "porking" my mom, and something else about my "mom". So nah, I ain't thinking of giving you any hints. Welcome to the lowly unwashed. Jerk.

athlonmank8 and sss12 like this.
  3. Overnight, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I got wasted that night. I'm sincerely sorry.

Now, give me some help here please!

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

5. Overnight

Overnight

Your apology is insincere, and I call BS.

You were so flamboyant in the ES thread. Time to test your mettle and maybe you will learn some humility now. We've all been through it, that "trying to pass the breakers", like in the movie "Cast Away". This is no bloody joke. None of this is fake. This is the real deal where lives are kept or lost. ET is full of real people who have hearts and who wish to help, and will do so gladly so long as the person asking for help is not a total jerk.

Stop trying to wag your dog at us, we do not care.

Do not sound desperate, which you seem to be at this juncture. Get to know the community instead of attacking it, and you will find very helpful tips.

I am willing to look over that incident right now and wipe the slate clean. RIGHT NOW. Just promise that you will be looking for what you are asking, which seems to be solid technical and fundamental analyses of the equity indices.

eliteubertrader likes this.
  6. I promise Overnight, for the love of God I promise! I have absolutely no ulterior motive here.

7. Overnight

Overnight

toc likes this.
  8. lolol, ok will do! Great song btw, but this is her best!

:)

9. Overnight

Overnight

Very well. *handshake* Now get to learning the ET juggernaut! Good stuff in here! Whoop!

10. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

A lot of what will happen in the market depends on what happens in the future.
    I think it could go either way.

#10     Mar 23, 2018