So is tomorrow knife-to-the-gut day?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Saltynuts, Feb 12, 2018.

1. volpri

volpri

Fedex,

I couldn’t understand the words..my fault..bad hearing..but the music was quite depressing. Reminds me of a frog sitting on a lillypad in a lake of pain. Maybe if I could understand the lyrics it would make more sense and be uplifting.

#21     Feb 13, 2018
  2. Pondman

Pondman

Long expectations will fail for a few weeks. High probability that we see a double bottom before it goes higher.

#22     Feb 14, 2018
  3. volpri

volpri

You think?

DB what TF chart?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    #23     Feb 14, 2018
  4. volpri

volpri

Me thinks a grind north is still in the making. Just higher and higher. These grinding trends north are the kind I love to average in (that is scale into losers ...Roflmao) when prices drops near (relative to prev pa) to, or through 20 ema, and price reverses I just add..add..add. Then I exit on the grind back up.

Of course, has to be done with strict management and a max loss to exit at.....but still...grinding trends are some of the strongest and can have small pb’s for hours that present the opportunity (at least for me) to average down into losers.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    #24     Feb 14, 2018
  5. There is that key word: Intuition.
    Mark Cuban nailed it with his long ETF position and short VIX (via puts) position ahead of the CPI number today. That was aired on CNBC yesterday evening.
    The guy is just incredible....and deserves his billionaire status.

#25     Feb 14, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

Mark can trade, excellent instincts.

2018-04-19_0932.png

#26     Apr 19, 2018