so is this true?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by chipmunk, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Cabletrader I am having a great week no problems there. but for you to say brokers are great and do not cheat customers, etc is plain wrong.

#21     Oct 14, 2009
  2. Chipmunk goes berserk on broker.....

[​IMG]

#22     Oct 14, 2009

3. hahaha, there's nothing worse than losing your nuts :D

#23     Oct 14, 2009
  4. Ok then, give me an example of how your broker has cheated you, assuming they're a mainstream broker and NFA/FSA regulated, not some unregulated shop in Greece or Russia!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying brokers are snow white, you just need to compensate for their little tricks and foibles. :)

If retail forex bucketshops are all scams out to rob customers then how comes I've got away with it for so long, surely they would have shut me down by now......especially as I scalp!

#24     Oct 14, 2009
  5. I have never had an outright cheat as well. Clueless customer support or technical incompetence sure(you will find these in futures firms as well), but i never got filled on a price that didn't check out against a 3rd party source, or any thing of this sort.

Somehow i doubt your problem is exchange-traded market or not.

#25     Oct 14, 2009
  6. R.O.F.L. That was a great picture of the chipmunk. Thanks for the laugh....

ok lets' leave it. I gues there is good and bad in all areas.

#26     Oct 15, 2009

7. yeah.....right.

#27     Oct 15, 2009
  8. ^^ you really are a grade one Tw** aren't you? ^^

When do you actually demo trade your Oanda account?

#28     Oct 15, 2009

9. haha, are you having another bad day?

Demo trade it? Not that often, only when there's been a major update to FXTrade and there are new features to try out.

lol, I see you're banging on about stop-running now, what's next.....hey maybe one day you'll find out how to trade instead of blaming your broker for your losses. :D

#29     Oct 15, 2009
  10. joe4422

joe4422

I would just stick with a big broker like TOS or IB to avoid scams, or try currency futures.

#30     Oct 15, 2009