So.......Iran has the bomb?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PAPA ROACH, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Iran did not start any war for the last 300 years. They seem to be rather a defensive country.

#21     Feb 11, 2010
  2. I think he might have accidently missed this post. So I'll quote it. Likely he will accidently miss again though :D

#22     Feb 11, 2010
  3. Tresor

Tresor

I didn't miss the post. I stick to my claim: if you read Torah it is obvious to you that Moses was a pedophile. He, encouraged by his god, had sex with 3 year old girls.

This tradition is being continued by a_person's Zionist, pardon: Jewish, spiritual leaders ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmmcZh76PjE&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmmcZh76PjE&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#23     Feb 11, 2010
    #24     Feb 11, 2010
  5. Tresor

Tresor

Not only Islam is happy. Look at GB. They have their official religion. And the queen holds the title ''the defender of faith''.

So do Amish in the US. Should we bomb this country?

You are misinformed. Men are also stoned.

If I am not mistaken the US killed more of its pro-peace protestors during Vietnam war than Iran did. Should have we bombed the US at that time?

#25     Feb 11, 2010
  6. Good, The next step is to provoke then into using it. And then let's obverse it's capabilities . My guess it's a piece of shit that will shutter and died over Jordan or some shit.

#26     Feb 11, 2010
  7. The idiot nazi boy strikes again, all in one thread...

It's classic, Tresor, human stupidity is obviously infinite.
    :D :D :D

#27     Feb 11, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

That damn Bush, if he still has this much influence in retirement.

Just imagine what he'll be doing - from the grave.

#28     Feb 11, 2010
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Let us think. Every week or everyday you pray to your Moses, although you are a fake Jew, and you pray his god, and you even got your penis hurt / circumized.

In terms of stupidity ... yours seems to be unbeatable :D :D :D

#29     Feb 11, 2010