So I'm Drinking Remy Martin Black Pearl w/this Dutch Supermodel...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Ash1972

Ash1972

Err.. with the sort of sums we're talking about here, (super)model basically means high priced ho

#21     Jun 2, 2009
  2. AC3

AC3

Thats probably not far from the truth....

#22     Jun 2, 2009
  3. zdreg

zdreg

every woman is a high priced ho depending what percentage of your income u spend on her involuntarily

#23     Jun 2, 2009
  4. If they have their own lingerie label and a Gucci fragance named after then, then they are a supermodel.

Runningbear

#24     Jun 2, 2009
  5. weld1

weld1

hey man some of those graphic memories are better left not spoken....yikes:eek:

#25     Jun 2, 2009
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

ROTFLMAO... MJ was my favourite athlete of all time until the ear rings...

I just wonder what would be the result of a union of Doutzen Kroes and a Chupacabra...

#26     Jun 3, 2009
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

For real, why did she throw a drink in your face? Because she had lost time with you? There is no offense in what you said.

#27     Jun 3, 2009
  8. danzman

danzman

Don't forget, you don't pay them to stay...you pay them to leave. The "model" that is. Not as sure how to get rid of the multitude of attacking posters on this board. Maybe a happy ending for everyone! Still waiting on that $100 million paycheck from Ms. Market to afford that. Damn you Richard Dennis for getting my hopes up!

#28     Jun 3, 2009
  9. Met a guy, bit of a try hard look, but he wasnt; used to throw his solid gold (ie, heavy bling) custom made porsche keyring on the table, to sort of "announce" his presence, worked a charm.
    I know for a fact, (confirmed source) his car once broke down on a bridge, so he gave the first person who pulled over to help the keys, signed the ownership slip, got a cab home and bought a new one.

He never dated woman for more than six months, for legal reasons....loaded.

I don't know if that's "classy", but...it worked for him.

But he was also a great entertainer/racontuer, so maybe the bling wasnt the thing, but he had "it", and "it" is a vast personal fortune.

#29     Jun 3, 2009
  10. Ash1972

Ash1972

Does he post on ET? :)

I think most people would rather be rich than classy. You can't buy good taste, just absolutely everything else..

BLSH - are you going to tell us where this bar is? Or, would we already know if we could afford it? ;)

#30     Jun 3, 2009