So i was called a jasper spy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderpro, Mar 9, 2007.

1. It got me my money. You play the game. I see the spelling error, good thing i got involved in a numbers game:D . I was upset when the news hit but to get paid was my concern. If i told them off more the reason to keep my money. So now let me ask you is ths stupid?

#11     Mar 10, 2007
  2. traderpro

03-01-07 01:38 PM

I was also told he was the character behind the boiler room but thought it all was bullshit. I feel bad for him but this news make me sick right now.

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

#12     Mar 10, 2007
  3. TM1

TM1

There wasn't much need for your last post as your op was laced with spelling/grammatical errors. This was of little concern to me as it was legible enough to understand your point, but your retort to the illiteracy post is off base because if he googles deformation he will undoubtedly find that it is a commonly and incorrectly substituted word for defamation.

#13     Mar 10, 2007
  4. squeeze22

squeeze22 Guest

Traderpro,

I understand your point here. Like any search you have to filter out the garbage. Sounds like angry people who didn't get paid and should take legal action. Also alot of opinions some may be coming from traders who are not doing so well. One thing i have to say got to love the people who LOOK FOR THINGS (spelling errors etc). That equals miserable people .

Your landlord says your rent is late you may have to litigate

"Don't worry be happy"

Great song

#14     Mar 10, 2007