So i was called a jasper spy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderpro, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Author Message
    john12

you're a jasper spy
    you're a damm jasper spy. hyping them on the board. guys like you make me sick. i have a good mind to turn you into the fbi.

03-09-07 09:30 PM

Ok john maybe you should go back and read all of my posts. I just read yours. Call the FBI nothing to hide here but after when your wrong i do believe its a deformation suit. I think most traders had enough crap from this mess epically us innocent ones. But you either need to double your dose or need a good physiatrist. Where did you come from a random pm and one like is sick. I wont say this whole board is full of nuts like this guy but geez. Admin if you can please look into this John12 to post a debate on the board is one thing to send a pm like that is totally another. Lets use this board to share ideas if you have an issue with jasper take it up with them.

Thanks
    Traderpro

2. squeeze22

squeeze22 Guest

That looks like a terms of service violation. He is either owed some money and is pissed off or is looking to recruit business with a crazy pitch.

The mouth on that guy. I say he is 5 foot 2 and stupid.

:confused:

3. They took part of his pm down which a paste. I would also be upset if i didn't get paid but to be paranoid and think people are spies is a bit of an extreme. Take jasper to court and don't bother me with this crap. Five foot two, i say an umpa lumpa dipa dee do..... I hope you get paid but that pm was not right

4. TM1

TM1

Tell him to be mindful of the black helicopters.

5. timbo

timbo

... don't forget the naked girls.

6. He will change his id from john12 to hhill.... Just watch the sauce

7. ...

:) :) :)

The illiteracy never stops. Next, he'll tell him to get bent.

8. illiteracy..... lol

Next time do a google when you don't understand something..

9. TM1

TM1

Is he to understand that the correct term is defamation?

Understanding the term and recognizing a popular misspelling of the word are two different things.

10. I would not call the FBI on you but I would call Belleview. Who comes out and vouches for the creditability of a firm which is caught doing all this crap with a 2 thumbs up.

#10     Mar 10, 2007