So I spent 5.5 k on new system, only to have my old system back (beyond mad)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mikasa, Jan 19, 2010.

1. you are the man of the day. You idiot spent 5.5k on a new computer for trading and need to put down others???

Dude, you just wasted at least 3.5k PLUS you are lacking any knowledge of OS and software applications. Every new OS will require more resources than the previous OS. Its about resource efficiency (and I dont even get started on why Win7 seems to use more memory than XP) and new features not less resources. Not sure who told you that you get by with less memory usage and CPU power on a new system vs an older system.

What do you need a good video card for when buying a computer to trade? This implies you wanna play games on the same machine which makes you look all the more like the idiot of the day rather than anyone else you point fingers at.

LOL

P.S.: I also learned computers way back, my first programming language was Turbo Pascal on an Apple 2e. So, please dont give us your shxx about your DOS commands, you just made a complete fool out of yourself, no need to look even more stupid.

#51     Jan 22, 2010
  2. lol, man this guy is the real deal. You know, I wonder why the rate of speed such guys appear at ET is increasing each year? Is something messed up with that generation, is it just his hometown, something went wrong on that guys educational path? Sometimes speechless...

#52     Jan 22, 2010
  3. mikasa

mikasa

don't feel bad bubu that I exposed you, most people here are idiots :)

#53     Jan 22, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

great opinion big bob, care to add facts to your opinion, your post is worth below zero

you post is worth -0.1 cent :cool:

#54     Jan 22, 2010
  5. byteme

byteme

I respectfully disagree. This thread is hilarious: watching Mikasa getting repeatedly schooled and then reading his attempts at insulting people.

"is that clear enough bubu?" - Hilarious.

#55     Jan 22, 2010
  6. mikasa

mikasa

you are the only person here that has hope in life, in trading etc, I'll check out that page

#56     Jan 22, 2010
  7. yeah I cannot wait to see when he gets to my posts. He is loading the gun right as we speak...;-) funny figure

#57     Jan 22, 2010
  8. mikasa

mikasa

why do I need a good video card? cause I got money, those papers FED prints, google them to see what they look like

The fact that win 7 has more useless features is well known to even that bubu guy

what you don't seem to understand is that when OS features take up 20 % of RAM resources on IDLE, that means that OS is inefficient

who is going to pay me for schooling so many idiots :confused:

#58     Jan 22, 2010
  9. Lol, you just rimmed yourself with a big stick, well done buddy!!!

#59     Jan 22, 2010
  10. mikasa

mikasa

guess what ?

Mods and Baron know that I am that well known "cold" guy and they want to keep me on this time

because thread is entertaining and provokes more posts

as for me getting schooled, why don't I school you, Lets give it a try

what you don't seem to understand is that when OS features take up 20 % of RAM resources on IDLE, that means that OS is inefficient

#60     Jan 22, 2010