So I spent 5.5 k on new system, only to have my old system back (beyond mad)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mikasa, Jan 19, 2010.

1. mikasa

mikasa

it hurts you doesn't it

that someone out there is gonna read this thread and realize that you don't know jack shit

and that I make sense

it bothers you, because you are stupid, focus on your money is my advice to you

#31     Jan 19, 2010
  2. Quit yer cryin and get a new alias already :p

#32     Jan 19, 2010
  3. hahaha.. $5500 for a computer? i hope that price includes a 50" monitor otherwise you're a fool. those of us with REAL money waste it on ferraris or lambos not overpriced nerd shit to impress your virtual WoW friends.

dos? wow!! you can use an simpleton os with 15 enduser commands, that's impressive. that's like bragging to a professional chef that you can make a peanut butter sandwich. why didn't you brag about something more impressive like ksh?

#33     Jan 19, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

impressing my virtual friends ???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I can't stand any of you

I don't even like Gnome, can you imagine what my opinion is of the rest of you :p

PS: I am not rich enough for Lambo, and I am not embarrassed by that, most people can't afford it

#34     Jan 19, 2010
  5. To me it seems that this thread was started not as much on complaining about Windows 7 but showing how knowledgeable you are on computers and operating systems, and most of all, how big your dick is.

#35     Jan 20, 2010
  6. mikasa

mikasa

believe whatever you want, as they say

its a free country (for now anyway) :(

#36     Jan 20, 2010
  7. Hahah first he gets tech slapped and now bitch slapped. too funny this kid is ignorant. Its like buying top of the line 2009 disel benz and complaining its slower than the 15 year old mustang GT that cost 1/3 and is old. I don't think microsoft ever promised faster boot times.

#37     Jan 20, 2010
  8. mikasa

mikasa

WOW I love ET

I am so glad you dropped in, time to expose you for a hopeless idiot you are

folks check this out :cool:

here comes swiftmike99, this guy is a proud member of the so called Swift trading proprietary firm, sounds pretty cool doesn't it

What is swift ?

Swift is a churn and burn shop, they take noobs of any kind and have them scalp pennies on stocks, if you show up in swift wanting to trade your own developed methods

they actually won't let you

they prefer you churn and burn yourself to death, soon afterward they replace you with another noob

so who makes money at swift, managers and exchanges, traders don't

Swiftmike can only make money if he is some manager victimizing traders beneath him. Swiftmike I salute you dime a dozen fool.

Swiftmike at best you are a predator on hopeless traders that have been sold lies at Swift trading. :cool:

Come on ET, throw your best (worst) at me :p

#38     Jan 20, 2010
  9. GTS

GTS

So far the only person who has made a fool of themselves in this thread is you...again and again.

I just upgraded two systems from XP to Win 7 in the last month and both boot much faster now which isn't at all surprising if you look at all the work they put into increasing the boot speed since XP. Face it - you are clueless.

Errr, Windows 7 doesn't need 2 gigs of RAM which should be obvious because you can run it on a 1GB system however it will happily take advantage of whatever RAM is available which is a good thing.

I love how you mention "page file ON" - so you have a system loaded to the gills with RAM and you want the OS to page out code to disk? Yea, that makes perfect sense there Einstein. Go back to playing games and overpaying for a system that you still can't getting running correctly.

PS: If you really want to see your boot speed increase pony up a few more hundred and get yourself a good SSD for the boot drive. I doubt even an idiot like you could screw it up so much that you won't see the performance increase after that but maybe I'm still over-estimating you.

#39     Jan 20, 2010
  10. mikasa

mikasa

you are lying, you are one lying piece of sh!t

if you really had win 7 to compare to XP, you would see equal boot time

if win 7 is 1 or 2 seconds faster, that's still too close

PAGE FILE IS ON BY DEFAULT YOU IMBECILE on win 7

if I shut down paging on win 7, my RAM usage will probably increase even more.

what you seem to be unable to answer (because you are an imbecile) is why XP doesn't need to use so much RAM when idle, and windows 7 does.

XP is more efficient, I got numbers on my side, all you have is your empty head

PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF FOR PARASITES ....... imbecile

#40     Jan 20, 2010