So I just bailed out of this market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kmiklas, Nov 5, 2019.

1. zdreg

zdreg

zdreg said:
    His boys are the Good Fellas at the local barber shop.
    It depends what you want out of life.

#71     Nov 6, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %% Good point = [SPY, QQQ+ related ]-LOL:D:D
    But it looks like the bears did make most of the money on GE, TSLA . BUT if the bears took 80% of of GE, GE maybe have gotten sold out LOL??

#72     Nov 6, 2019
  3. dozu888

dozu888

lol your boys suck... in checking account since when? missed how much of the rally already? will miss more in a few months.

zero comm is not relevant..

#73     Nov 6, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

lol Duzo cashes checks at walmart. #baller

#74     Nov 6, 2019
  5. oh yeah...my pro boys are my left nut.

#75     Nov 6, 2019
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

People can speculate all they want about what markets will do, but the idea that everything is hugely overvalued at this point is just wrong. There are numerous big caps in Canada and the US that are oscillating anywhere from fairly valued to cheap as people sold them on trade war fears. There are also sectors like Oil in Canada that are at bargain basement prices totally discounting a rebound. If you care about "value", you can buy it.

#76     Nov 6, 2019
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The fact there was a 25% correction last fall actually makes it less likely we get another one at this time.

#77     Nov 6, 2019
  8. zdreg

zdreg

That is faulty logic. If a Delta plane just crashed it doesn't means that the next Delta flight has less of a chance to crash then it normally would.

#78     Nov 6, 2019
  9. dozu888

dozu888

my view is it's not even oscillating... AAPL can sell corp bonds yielding 2% buy back stocks yielding 5% to get 3% for free... this is widespread in the sp500.... posted a few days ago when all said and done AAPL is a $1000 stock considering the earning growth and reduction in floating shares.

europe has great value too, once we get a bit past their uncertainty..

people thinking 'expensive' has a limited view without historical context.. when gov bonds yielding 6%, yes SP is expensive at forward 19 times.... but we are at 1.8%.... different game.

#79     Nov 6, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Wrong on two fronts. Last fall/ winter we barely hit 20%.

The fact that is happened a year ago does NOT make it less likely that we will see it again "this time".

#80     Nov 6, 2019