so i got millions, now what?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by thelolo, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ROTF spitting out my beer. I read about 1/2 of what the OP wrote and figured I'd fast forward to the responses. Great one Sunshine. You made my freaking night. I'm pissing my pants laughing here..... :D :p

#21     Sep 2, 2008
  2. PaulRon

PaulRon

qft

#22     Sep 2, 2008
  3. right!

he comes on "i am soo young and soo rich.."

well i aint that young or that rich so..

go fuck yourself :D

(how the fuck is your proclamation helping me?)

#23     Sep 2, 2008
  4. oh the pittfiul haters!

hahaha

Burn you idiots. Had you had half the brains of the kid that posted this .. maybe you would be in his position too?

No .. you don't have the brains which resorts you to hating because you can't seem to accomplish nothing else in life!!

Focus more on your trading strategies and maybe you'll make some money rather than hating on those that succeed!

:D :D

#24     Sep 2, 2008
  5. EXACTLY what I was thinking

#25     Sep 2, 2008
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

Did Tim also pay off his mom's house?

#26     Sep 2, 2008
  7. JackR

JackR

Did you pay income tax on the $2M?

It is kind of hard to believe that that high a revenue stream did not get flagged somehow. Perhaps the IRS will be sending you a letter in the next year or so.

Assuming you have about 1/2 to 2/3 left be prepared to pay at the 39% rate plus penalties and interest. That should make your decision as to what to do less difficult, especially if the IRS also slaps an automatic 20% withholding on your brokerage account.

Jack

#27     Sep 2, 2008
  8. I would suggest that you take up flying an airplane for a great challenge.

#28     Sep 2, 2008
  9. There ain't no teenage kid on the planet who wouldn't piss himself in excitement by generating a 10k profit, and gladly take it, no less a $1M profit. Think about this....your 17 freaking years old, you put on a short, it turns into 10k profit, what do you do? That's more money than you've ever seen in your life and you take the damn thing. No how, no way you let it turn into $1M. LMAO to all you who believe this.

Oh, and let me see if I understand this correctly. He made 1-2M shorting the internet implosion and here he is in 2008 telling us NOW? Where was he in 2002 and why wasn't he telling us then?

#29     Sep 2, 2008
  10. bkveen3

bkveen3

He said he made it playing poker. Although 2M is a lot to make through poker one of my good friends makes upwards of 70k a year.

#30     Sep 2, 2008