so i got millions, now what?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by thelolo, Sep 2, 2008.

1. He blew all his winnings and then some, just like the bubble traders. He was getting torn apart at cash games, and his future tourney performances, well, a big LOL.

I'm sure the endorsements worked out well for him though.

#121     Sep 3, 2008
  2. What's even more comical is that people will still keep posting thinking it's for real.

Nice troll job, funny thread.

#122     Sep 3, 2008
  3. got to love the entertainment on et

#123     Sep 3, 2008
  4. 21 pages of this thread just enables those that are alone and looking to spark a response, any response, from a human being.

#124     Sep 3, 2008
  5. ET is full of this crap...almost every new thread has some stupid ass shit in it to fuel responses.

#125     Sep 3, 2008
  6. dafong

dafong

you guys are idiots, this post is believable. LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POST, I KNOW THE GUY.

do you guys even understand what happened during the internet poker bubble? After Moneymaker won, everybody joined online poker sites and believed they could be the next Chris Moneymaker. The ones that won money at lower stakes would wage their whole bankroll at higher stakes and higher stakes until they busted. The sharks during the time would keep cashing in on these fish who can't manage their bankroll.

Also, completing an engineering degree from a top 3 school in 2.5 years is possible if you have tons of AP credit and went to community college your senior year in high school.

#126     Sep 3, 2008
  7. Actually, you are retarded, he already posted it was all made up and a joke. As if it wasn't obvious.

#127     Sep 3, 2008
  8. the chumps who talk about inflation this, inflation that, and looks down on secured FDIC insured 5-6% cds obviously have no money. The average stock market return is 8% with massivve volatile risk, and that is the market, not individual stocks. Individual stocks is much lower.

They then proceed to take the funds they did not want to risk for inflation and put it into a above-inflationary account (stock investments) and lose 10-20%

So you wanted to avoid inflation but didn't mind losing 10-20%

Good job, retards.

-------

When I talk about 7% , I mean 7% GUARANTEED capital investments.
    EVerything above 7% is bullshit, nothing guarantees capital,
    I have multiple CDs @ 5.75% guaranteed FDIC insured.

-------------------

I've made my money back in 2000, I still have it all + a lot more, I know how to hold money, maintain it, keep it working for me.

unlike all the other people in here with $20 in their wallets to budget. (hydroblunt) They really need the above-inflationary assets to be able to buy a cheeseburger with the net proceeds.

-------

comment about the financial planner wasn't good either, manage your own money, a financial planner wouldn't be a 40k planner if he was any good. All he is is a diversifcater, Only you can spot/search/find the great investments.

All great and SECURED investments are searched/scoured for, never given/offered to you..

#128     Sep 3, 2008
  9. Anybody who is here deciphering if this story is real or not, if he actually made his money being a poker player or if he made money picking up recycling cans to make his millions, can't see the forest for the trees.

If you were actually making any type of money, you would realize, lots of millions being made was from little strange niches that nobody cared to do yet the person who made the millions had a monopoly in his field/niche. Monopoly is the key word.
    Its not really something new, in fact its really common.

Sitting here trying to figure out if its fraudulent or not is a waste of your time.
    Sitting here trying to figure out how to hold your money , or increase it, is actually beneficial to your time.

Most people here already proved themselves to be a master of wasting time.

#129     Sep 3, 2008