So he claims he took almost $10 out of AMD when it only had a

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by JackMorgan, Jul 5, 2022.

1. $3 choppy range all day

is fats full of shit or what ? he claims shit like this every day. If he was that good, he's be making 10 million a week, not polluting youtube

I think Canadians are allowed to lie by their bylaws

When i watch him live trade he mostly loses or makes 15 cents on $200 stonk scalp

upload_2022-7-5_15-16-3.png

2. only 70 million trades so far so no real money involved for the losing side
    when lambo ?
    upload_2022-7-5_15-35-32.png

3. h e made like 50 cents on it late day if he held on, how he claims $10 gains before that is very mysterious

4. tomkat22

tomkat22

Sometimes I wonder if those guys are even trading a live account or a demo. They probably are live accounts but they make up for all the losing with subscriber fees and such.They've even started charging a fee just to post in the chat. Anyway I've about stopped watching since the cute Russian blond left(Valeria).

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Nobert likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

You might be the only person in this world watching this video.

6. didnt realize she had left.

maybe the fat guy hit on her once too often .

dunno, Ive watch them for quite a while. They don't stink, but something about their trading bugs me , it's not really transparent. Many of the entries seem too good to be true.,

The p&l per share. they report has to be bullshit, or as I said , they would be making millions a week

poss they sell on a scale , and post the MAX gains every trade, but even then , the results are not believable.

7. UBER had a 60 cent range today 22 to 21.40 . yest that fat fuk claims he took $5 a share out of it ????

upload_2022-7-6_14-36-8.png

8. gotta be some explain for that , no one would lie that badly .

9. Overnight

Overnight

All you gotta' do is capture 1 dollar of each swing 10 times. Or 2 five times. Why is that hard to imagine?

It may be hard to DO, but it is not impossible.

10. Fats says hello

he lost on RIVN but MSFT with a total range of $4 , he pulled 9.60 a share out of. Uh huh. He good. Must make millions a week, but does this tv shtick
    upload_2022-7-11_14-53-33.png

#10     Jul 11, 2022