So Frustrating!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by JC198, Mar 7, 2008.

1. I agree with you. We're not as bad as say China or Russia, but our markets are certainly not "free".

#11     Mar 7, 2008
  2. Who says we wont be testing those levels? There is a difference between something not happening and something not happening as fast as you'd like.

#12     Mar 7, 2008
  3. It's not? Damn, I've been floating along perfectly fine over here for the past few years.

Maybe i'm mis-guided.

#13     Mar 7, 2008
  4. The Soviet and most Asia countries don’t advertise themselves as the land of the free.

#14     Mar 7, 2008
  5. My point is our markets are more free than any others elsewhere in the world... so I don't know why people complain and moan all the time about US markets being manipulated and controlled.

Forces will always try to manipulate and control that should be no surprise but in the long run the market will always decide. That to me is a "free" market.

#15     Mar 7, 2008
  6. #16     Mar 7, 2008
  7. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Less Frustrating now? :D

#17     Mar 7, 2008
  8. #18     Mar 7, 2008
  9. JC198

JC198

LOL, less frustrating indeed.

Seriously though, where do you think we test lows?

I'll go with another 15% by summer and then a gradual recovery.

Any thoughts?

#19     Mar 7, 2008
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

With my deep respect to you, fellow trader, I seriously think you should stop trying to guess the markets. “Testing new Lows, Breaking new highs …” etc will get you in trouble eventually. Positioning your trades on this kind of thoughts is very dangerous. I don’t care what you use in trading TA, FA or what ever do not make your bets based on these kind of assumptions.

#20     Mar 7, 2008