SO EASY a Caveman Could Do It!!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by paysense, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Actually wasn't aggressive enough these last few months. Going forward...by sticking to my proven allocation schedule - my gains will pop even more without much added risks.

The compensation I receive will be enough to finance my own account gains at my current and long-term CAGR (compounded annual growth rate).

That is why the window is now closed. Outside backers are not needed with my now proven (at least to me) APR.p$

:cool:

#41     Jul 2, 2009
  2. The window is closed because you can't pay the rent fool!
    What is like living @ home @ 48 years old?

#42     Jul 2, 2009
  3. ROTFLMAO ... :p :D

#43     Jul 3, 2009
  4. I rarely enter the EliteTrader.com website anymore. Seems it is just a place for people to vent their frustrations.

However, in the spirit of collaborating dialogue. . .here is an ETF system that I am about to unleash on the public at Collective2.com.

It was said about 2 years ago that if my trading experience was at all worthwhile, I would have to prove it under an independent auditing eye.

My covered call systems I developed 10 years ago is based on the underlying edge that I can navigate amongst the varying up and down trend winds.

Furthermore, I can do this over many year periods. I like the ETF and futures instruments and they are now my diversified *weapons* of choice.

I spend about an hour a day and get the following desired result. FYI - the C2 website has seen 7000+ systems in the last 5 years and less than 5 have an compounded annual return > 50%.

This >9 month system has traded a total of 5 market shifts and I do not have to tell you how many times your account grows in every 5 year period versus the random short-term "successes" you see proliferate the trading community and this and the C2 website.

Long-term systems do not even compare with the occasional 100% one year return, since the trading risks are not entirely worked out of these that make it nearly impossible to re-invest your gains and even take advantage of compounding.

Turns out the difference between trading with linear gains over exponential is on the order of 10X versus 50X. I am entirely OK not to have been engaging enough at ET to discuss the merits, since this rate can be confidently traded by me for me.

[​IMG]

#44     Jul 8, 2009
  5. #45     Nov 10, 2009
  6. Surdo

Surdo

Is this SPAM?

You posted it a few times, gee I wonder!

#47     Nov 13, 2009