SO EASY a Caveman Could Do It!!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by paysense, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Save money and do what it takes to get enough money to trade it and then you can do what you want if your systems are any good. Good luck!

#21     Mar 14, 2009
  2. I'll only pass judgement on this system after April's results are in. If the equity curve hasn't turned upward by then, this system is cooked.

#22     Mar 14, 2009
  3. Oh pleaze! As a system provider (i see you got out early too w/ Doug's lookingforatrader.com plan) you must know that no system works in all climates.

Read a bit. Mine can only be <i>improved</i> with a decent trending market. The rest is all about patience and proper risk management (keep losses at a minimum).

I'm ALL FOR an April that tacks on say another 15% for the S&P 500. But I am not clairvoyant. That is what I like about my management approach. Look at any 5-year market period and you will see plenty of tradeable rallies and corrections. I just tailor my trading in accordance with this. Takes a ton of pressure off me, <b><i>but I do want to get started</i></b> - which is causing controlled anxiety.

So perhaps once this type of market we have had in the last 1.5 years is gone. . .making gains will be even easier!

<b>dafeeder</b> is correct. Once a decent account is in my name - c'est la vie! I just need a start and will get it eventually soon. IMHO, said person(s) will be very fortunate. People say I'd be crazy to then turn away ANY money. But the math just does not add up to bother.

The main thing for the people I want to work with now is that they understand what it is I am going to deliver, get their expectations in line and understand there will be periods of lackluster gains.

Holding onto the majority of past gain, while the market tanks is as good as their best desires. I just don't need antsy types to want to jump to the next "flavor of the month" like standard hedge fund OPM.

FWIW - I re-evaluated my futures system accomplishments and <b><i>had to get my expectations</i></b> in line. I need to track past results (compared to the market) with the upcoming 3-6 months to really put the final touches on what I say I know I can do - and just do it (some more).

But it doesn't hurt to have people in the process watching to see and maybe be the first to partner up.

p$

#23     Mar 14, 2009
  4. Thanks, I appreciate that.p$

#24     Mar 14, 2009
  5. Paysense -
    Sorry to say this, but you are delusional...time for a wake-up call in this economy and environment where hedge funds and private money are just dying. My best friends brother in law has just started looking for a job after his small hedge fund just imploded from investor withdrawals.
    The real world stats for him:
    Last year's income: $1,000,000.
    This year's estimated income: $200,000

Wake up and get real.
    I'm outta here.

#25     Mar 14, 2009
  6. Surdo

Surdo

NON$EN$e lives in his parent's basement so there is still hope for him.

Come on let's take up a collection for him so he stops begging for money here!

It looks like Gilbert is already peddling his snakeoil!
    http://www.kingdomcapital.com/services/services.htm

$URDO

#26     Mar 14, 2009
  7. I've never heard of a "hedge fund manager" who was so accessable!

"You may contact the staff at Kingdom Capital Training Institute by using the form below.

Or speak direct with our Hedge Fund Manager NOW at (cell) 3xx.3xx.9xxx."

Now that's customer service!

#27     Mar 15, 2009
  8. It must be the coffee, right? I finally updated this Collective2 "contra-trading" System Strategy chart.

"Profit from the <i>unlimited</i> supply of "failed" systems by developers at C2!" <b>Reverse-Trade</b> a portfolio of these "destined-to-crash" systems. Simply pick the most-popular, highest gainers this month and watch your account grow!

[​IMG]

<b>This currently equates to a 53% APR with a 4% DD or a Calmar ratio of 13.</b>

:p

Disclaimer: It really is too early to tell on this one, just 4 months old.p$

#28     Mar 15, 2009
  9. I'll now begin accepting donations to my PayPal account to begin trading a $25,000 account.

:D

#29     Mar 15, 2009
  10. Surdo

Surdo

Gilbert:

I realize you are just kidding, I would not give you $25 to trade with that record.

How did your "system" perform during the 13.5% rally in ES the past week?

$URDO

#30     Mar 15, 2009