SO EASY a Caveman Could Do It!!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by paysense, Mar 7, 2009.

1. writing covered calls is just like selling puts only less efficient. You are an idiot

#11     Mar 9, 2009
  2. Surdo

Surdo

What makes you think this is NON$ENSE?

A whole lotta sizzle and nooooooooo steak!

#12     Mar 9, 2009
  3. Well, I got some response. I take courage that this is still early in the game. But it does appear I have <i>a lot</i> to learn with presenting myself...

Here is the dialogue:

trailfame [not real handle] wrote on 03-09-09 10:07 PM:
    If you need funding you can contact me. I can help. IF you have a working system that can handle having some dollars thrown at it this can benefit both parties.

James [not real name]
    432-743-6838 [not real number]

paysense wrote on 03-11-09 11:37 AM:
    Hello James [not real name],

Yes, I would very much appreciate your help. My system can handle large investments and WORKS very well.

Please advise how you would like to get started.

Gilbert
    email.com

trailfame [not real handle] wrote on 03-11-09 12:49 PM:
    Send me all information you are comfortable giving out on the system. I will begin my questions from there. Probably wont be back with you till after the close. Looking forward to a profitable partnership.

James [not real name]

paysense wrote on 03-11-09 02:11 PM:
    Basically, with every clear up or down trend, I can capitalize with "swing" futures contracts to profit nicely. During "other" periods patience comes into play and prior gains are preserved, ad infinitum. My conservative nature and system approach places capital preservation first and foremost.

This system has no problem scaling up large and can be accomplish for the next years. All that is needed is seed capital, a bit more of a (real money) track record to confidently present how say 1M can grow to 5M in less than 2 years, etc.

If monthly expectations on this venture continue to be accomplished, it should be relatively easy to line up say another $10 to $20M from a select few. A handful more years and we could pretty much start spending energies doing other things.

I target trends using various reliable indicators - not predicting, but interpreting the market and acting accordingly. With calculated certainties I can "test" the emerging trend.

I manage the uncertainty by scaling into trades if signal is accurate with an initial "test" position. At most my contract exposure is kept constant wrt equity. My expectation when shifting to futures have proven out this past year.

The system can scale large and is diversified by nature of the e-mini ES, YM, NQ etc. instrument. The system does need clear trends that will come and go as the years go by, so that is not a problem.

That is pretty much all I can say, but I can try and answer any more questions you may have. Again I have scaled my APR from 50% per year using a covered call approach (which in it's own rights is astounding) to about 200% using a relatively small leveraged amount in futures.

I also lean on the power of compounding. That being said, I fully expect our monthly progress to be easily tracked and compared against the various market periods seen this past year. That is an easy sell to larger investors.

This certainly could be a win-win situation, especially if you have larger investors to tap into. All that is left is to do it.

Gilbert

trailfame [not real handle] wrote on 03-11-09 06:22 PM:
    Your system is not automated?

Sorry to waste your time. Not looking for discretionary traders.

paysense wrote on 03-11-09 06:15 PM:
    No.

My system signals are mostly mechanical. I do use some discretion within conservative parameters. I am sure OP is in the camp of those that like to deal with "Wealth-Lab" routines and "backtest" systems.

I formulated and tested what may work with forward tests. Made slight modifications and improvements work <i>really</i> good well in-line with expected goals and results.

Any other responses would be welcomed.

Pay$

#13     Mar 12, 2009
  4. Well I have proof, now!

Tons of people here and NONE want to grow their wealth beyond measure - and I mean BEYOND MEASURE!!!

As the saying goes, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is." Living and dying on that mantra?

Now I am forced to "dumb it down" and do some sort of "viral networking" on <b>facebook</b> or <b>twitter</b>!?!

I mean how simple is it to verify results. RESULTS I STATED WELL IN ADVANCE THAT I WOULD MAKE.

If I say I can "routinely profit by targeting each trend". . .how difficult is it to <i>analyze</i> 10 years of charts posted at my website???

</b>Should be EASY to see that current graphs line up with past graphs.</b> I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 1998.

Now that my stated annual average is in the ballpark of 200% with low risk - again look at the charts, man - how difficult is it to be THE GUY to partner with me with a small account!?!

We do not know what the market will throw at us, but I can guarantee you that my result will line up with past market period results.

A simple visual check and daily monitor that capital is not severely going south is a NO-BRAINER.

After all, if things pan out (which you will KNOW in just a few months) you could be setting yourself up with the unimaginable. Why not be <i>that person?</i>

But you need to also know 10's and 100's of other wealthy people that WILL clamour to be <i>selected</i> to participate in the next larger account phase.

Win-win for everyone and in 1, 2, and 3 years - - <b><i>immeasurable wealth</i></b> and I mean 10's and 100's of millions of dollars. (I can send you my 10 yr resume in the engineering field, so you can see that I am solid and sincere, accomplishing person.)

Do the math. If the market bottoms and trends for 3 months. . .my equity curve should grow at least 100% with minimal margin. If it rallies a month and then moves to new lows. . .my equity curve may gain 50%. If the market rallies for 6 months my equity curve could grow 200%. If it then corrects I may gain an additional 75%.

When I say 200% APR using a a couple of contracts on $25k in the next 6 months and a couple more in the following 6 months - - I am simply <b>interpreting</b> the market rallies and corrections using a CONSTANT for exposure. <i>Not predicting</i>.

Same thing I have done for 10 years and exactly what I have done with my <b>www.collective2.com</b> in the past year - AS STATED.

This is not rocket science. A simple overlay of past results, with stated and achieved current (last year) results with futures with <b>real money account results</b> will not only show the market period(s), but if everything lines up!!!

Guess what? If it does and is that simple who do yo know wouldn't want to bank on compounding 200% per yea on average EVERY YEAR with say $100k or even $500k or $1M???

I mean as each 6 month passes and tests out, larger dollars would automatically line up. DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT COMPUTES TO USING COMPOUNDING?

Say after 1 year, a $1M backing is lined up. In one more year the account will grow to $3M. One more year to $9M!!!

Too good to be true? NO! I'VE DONE ALL THE WORK to make this an afterthought. What is TOO BAD TO BE TRUE is that the "Elite Traders" go quiet as a church mouse.

<b>The only up-trend we did get in the past 10 months I tracked <i>nearly perfectly</i> phasing in and out (as trend died) in my thread "Managing Funds for a Living".</b> The account (each trade posted at ET using covered calls - - again track chart with past graphs at my website) jumped 20% in 2 months.

Now with a diversified e-mini contract that I scale up with increased equity and out/reverse, when the correction hit would have yielded MUCH MORE with the same analysis and LESS EFFORT.

So go and see the trends and my equity curve at C2, the HUGE divergence with the S&P 500 and the result in-line with an AVERAGE 200% per year (was less, since market periods NOT PER THE USUAL and HUGELY UNFAVORABLE without much trending. . .not the norm)

STOP with the "too good to be true" mentality and PM me. We can get started and partner now or someone else will SOON. I will still keep the C2 audit/track record going proving the next 3 months, and the next. . .and the next!!!

50% or 100% is great. But doing it year in and year out LIKE CLOCKWORK <b>has real meaning!</b>

OK "viral marketing" investment focus group networking here I come.

Pay$ense

#14     Mar 13, 2009
  5. OK so 90% of traders are can't beat index returns. OK 80% fail here.

I have shown how I do what I say and that it can be tracked by a small account.

The compounded annual average by my simple, working system can blow your mind.

Yet, there is no interest. Not one measly 10-15k account to give me trading rights to.

I stated what I can do (taking a lot of flack). . .and then did it:

Managing Funds for a Living

Stating and knowing I could improve this 3-4 fold, I then did that.

[​IMG]

I now only need a partner to back a small account to further prove this and to bring in the droves (with this average only a few larger investors are needed).

Yes, I did the exhaustive work. That is what I do. On the other hand I am lazy when it comes to getting to the next step and with marketing.

I realize folks are lazy too and have wealth that is growing - albeit at a moderate pace. <b><i>No one here is willing to take a small risk that may prove out large.</i></b>

Perhaps noobs is the target audience to get someone on the same page as me!

So I sit here for another 6 months and type on the keybored (it just gives me more audited proof). Why slightly delay the inevitable!!!

:D

#15     Mar 13, 2009
  6. Paysense if you believe in your systems then save your money up or do what it takes to get some money together and trade them, then you will either be rich or broke. If your results are really good then you won't need OPM because your systems will create all the wealth or trading money that you will need. Good luck!

#16     Mar 13, 2009
  7. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

People who have a successful system usually do not brag about it. Just my observation.

#17     Mar 13, 2009
  8. It just seems Paysense has been begging for money long enough so I think they should fund it and trade it to see how it really works. If your system is so great why isn't everybody putting money in it at Collective 2 or are they?

#18     Mar 13, 2009
  9. They're not. I figured my system or approach would soar as soon as we get a "normal" 4-6 month rally. After all 2007 begged for one up until the market started correcting in the summer. . .then the Fed stepped in with a <i>surprise</i> discount rate cut and threw the whole process off.

Anyway my system (unlike my covered call approach that just goes to cash - to still hugely out-perform or get a "leg up" on the market) can make some gains with corrections/bear market's which added to the gains from the 2-month rally in 2008 from March to May.

That would make my system <i>hugely</i> popular, so now I have to bank on <b>longevity</b>. I just recently broke into the top 10 rank of FUTURES systems - mainly because precious few can be profitable past 1 year (only 50 of all 7000+ C2 systems that have come and gone the past 5 years).

I am in the top 20 of all systems (stock, futures, options, forex) and with a few months of the same performance (or much better when we finally rally for 3 months or more) I will easily move into the top 10 of all and the top 5 of futures.

You see my system is designed to approximate 200% per year (it has a 32% max drawdown) AND to have great longevity. This past year only allowed 115% return. By default I will be in the top 5 of all systems.

I say all this because right now no one cares and are not even following my system - - but I think they eventually all will!

You see, I don't even have any advertising money. That would force the system to be constantly viewed more and have subscribers.

Just my current situation. Now that my routine is just 2 hours a day (I was going 12 per day, 6 days a week for a couple years to fully exhaust every known/needed variable for my system) I am thinking of working part-time or proliferating MySpace or going to investor meetings.

I won't need much to get started. I am still on my <i>break</i>. Unwinding the stress these past 6 weeks. Gonna give it a couple more. Who knows maybe someone at EliteTrader will step up and facilitate to make the process seamless.

Kind Regards,

Gilbert aka Paysense

:cool:

#19     Mar 13, 2009
  10. Very true.

FYI - subscriber traffic at C2 are no different than the trading masses. Countless systems come and go and you know what everyone is gravitating towards? Systems that have near-perfect, diagonal 1- to 3-month equity curve that have "grown" 100 - 300%.

Of course every one of these immediately crash. I guess by averaging down, etc. you can concoct what these people seem to want and attract plenty of temporary subscribers.

I put together a <b>contra-trading</b> system to profit on the demise of these systems. All the results and every data point has been posted in a forum.

After 4 months the type of curve that attracts the happiest of subscribers at C2 is what has been generated. You know the one that incrementally jumps with less than 5% drawdown with a nominal 20% 6-month gain. It is what good "scalpers" provide. People want NO drawdown.

[​IMG]

This graph is actually a couple of weeks older now and tomorrow will be updated at my thread (PM me if you like) to show the recent gains (finally a few systems really tank - - it was just a matter of time and through the new year many of these vendors did little trading) still intact.

The annual average computes to like 50% (? I don't know) with ~3.5% drawdown. Again by design (my intuition displayed results nearly exact with expectations) this system can be contra-traded (C2 has a feature for this) for a long, long time. After all there is no shortage of crashing systems at the site (which I think a great part of Matthew Klein's revenue comes from: $98 system listing fee).

Also, most of these systems come and go in my portfolio during the Free Trial, so even sub fees are nominal.

I was approach by someone that said my covered call results would attract a large amount of capital, but I said why pursue this when in a short time 1 or 2 years my futures system (I also started an ETF system) will be going strong. But these results are more in line with what people are expecting (albeit much diminished in comparison).

Anyways, good weekend to all. I do like this contra-system and hope to one day also bring it on-line. FWIW C2 is tracking my covered call fund for each year starting January 2009.

:eek:

OK heres how I do it. EOD (unless stopped) using 10 systems and a 15% STOP. Potentially 1/10 of portfolio sum into each (half initially, the other half added IF system drops 20% - my gain). Just flush them through. About half immediately get stopped and are replaced with the next on my "watchlist", while the other half are <i>added</i> with the stop reset.

Severely contains losses and consistently grows equity. Up till now about 25% of the portfolio is still in cash. Hope to see more get put to work. Did I say this result is SO EASY and can be done for years!

No, because it is still too early to tell. But perhaps. Tell me what <i>you</i> think.

Happy tanking!!!

#20     Mar 13, 2009