So Cohen's going to jail...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

“I take full responsibility for each act that I pled guilty to,” said Cohen. “The personal ones for me and for the President of the United States of America” he added.

“I have been living in a personal and mental incarceration ever since the day that I accepted the offer to work for a real estate mogul whose business acumen that I deeply admired,” Cohen said.

He continued his tirade against the President.

“Recently the president tweeted a statement calling me weak and it was correct but for a much different reason than he was implying. It was because time and time again I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds,” Cohen said.

“Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back,” Cohen told the court. “Blind loyalty to this man [Trump] led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

upload_2018-12-12_20-29-1.png

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  2. Doesnt need to show up for prison until March because Mueller wants to give him a chance to suddenly remember some stuff that he was not able to provide them in exchange for further sentence reduction.

Yeh, good luck using Cohen for a witness. Alright convicted of perjury and dishonesty (which fraud is) and you a jury to believe and also want them to believe that a promise of further reduction in time served was not a motive to be sudden remember or offer up what he did not have before. Good luck wit dat.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is it the Beginning of the End? Are the Walls Closing in?

Poindexter likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'd say Cohen's walls are definitely closer than they used to be.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Talking about Trump. Don't really care much about Cohen, and never did.

TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Step 1:. Read thread title
    Step 2:. Stay on topic
    Step 3:. Repeat step 1&2 as necessary

8. Arnie

Arnie

How dumb to you have to be to plead guilty to something that is not a crime?

9. Poindexter

Poindexter

Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman has more credibility :D

10. Poindexter

Poindexter

#10     Dec 13, 2018