So, about yesterday's drop...

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by The_Krakenite, Sep 8, 2021.

1. I shorted some more puts on Ethereum yesterday. Tried to do the same again today but couldn't get the premium I wanted, so no bites.

Hopefully the price goes up before I get the addiction to double-down... haw!

johnarb likes this.
  2. are you expecting any specific catalyst(s) to trigger some buy flow today?

3. What platform do you use to sell puts on?

4. horizon

horizon

Hey can you send me a referral link? I want to open a new account to be able to trade crypto.

5. No referral needed mate. I just use IBKR (pro). They unlocked crypto assets on Tuesday morning.

Also, you can trade BTC and ETH Futures (CME Group).

For typical options trading, (being Canadian), I just trade derivatives on any of the Canadian crypto ETFs.

ETHX.B for example on the Toronto stock exchange is my favorite... even though the options themselves I believe go through the Montreal Exchange.

If IBKR doesn't give you access to the TSX, ask them to unlock it.

johnarb and horizon like this.
  6. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Doesn't surprise me it is going to move up and down for sure it was a large drop but with the markets for it being so new i think there will be lots of adjusting and manoeuvring over the next few months

johnarb likes this.
  7. short(s).PNG

johnarb likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

johnarb likes this.
  9. If we are stuck in a crab-market, I will be on the hook for another 4K of Bitcoin on assignment. Which is ok... Maybe I'll short calls on it later if that happens.

On the other hand... if we go through a Black Monday.... well then we are all in big trouble aren't we?

johnarb likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

1987? We can't go through a black Monday like that again, because...

#10     Sep 10, 2021