SnP500Trader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Aaron Copland, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Pachoo I agree. I sense some jealousy. First of all, if the guy is so horrible, why is "Aaron Copeland" wasting his precious time in life watching him? Oh ouch... Hidden agenda Aaron?

Hey good news for you. Since you evidentally like wasting time on the guys site even though he's so horrible, you'll be happy to know his video was only a few minutes long tonight versus the normal ten minutes. So as you're watching him, even though you hate him so much, it will be painless tonight! You have to love it when people claim to hate somebody but they're so into their videos. Hmmm.

Oh by the way, doesn't look like the guy posted a trade either. Guess you were wrong again. Evidentally over 2000 other people recognize you're wrong and the guy has something to offer! That's my opinion.

#11     Aug 5, 2008
  2. Ol' snp500trader doesn't pass the smell test. I have e-mailed him, sent him messages on youtube, and get nothing but "plain vanilla" responses. And, I'm only asking simple questions...:confused: :eek:

Again, I don't know of anyone who's willing to share a WINNING system for the ES, ER, YM, etc., If it were a TRUE winning system, they'd sure as hell be trading it, and becoming famous (rich too!:cool: )

#12     Aug 5, 2008
  3. Hey thanks for the kind words! Andy and I are just trying to keep it real.

Steve :cool:

#13     Aug 6, 2008
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

sounds like you didn't know how to use ET resources. I can cite 4 solid testimonials at least.

#14     Aug 6, 2008
  5. Ok..cool.
    Who?

#15     Aug 6, 2008
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

1)
    2)
    3) from Mr Black, 9 trades, 9 wins
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=2017902

4) too many I had hard time to choose from, let it be you instead of somebody else, good luck. :)

#16     Aug 6, 2008
  7. Whats the big fuss about? I started watching his content and he seems knowledgeable and legit.

#17     Aug 8, 2008