Snow comments?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by illiquid, Feb 13, 2004.

1. what can you say about Chicago... too damn cold in Winter! And this winter is ridiculous.

Is this AK or IL?

ICe
    :cool:

#11     Feb 13, 2004
  2. why dont you move? are you tied down? :eek:

#12     Feb 13, 2004

3. Everyone in Chicago wants to move..... but they substitute taking winter vacations to warm locales and/or become snowbirds in place. As for me, I have been looking seriously at buying a place in a better climate.

Even thought about moving to the islands for a while when metooxx was in GB Island.. now there's a guy from IL who is smarter than most! :p

#13     Feb 13, 2004
  4. Chicago....great food and museums. I also enjoy the occasional picture on the news of Chicago in the winter.... of some old lady quickly skating down the sidewalk, getting pulled along by her umbrella by the winter winds coming off the great lakes....priceless. :)

#14     Feb 14, 2004
  5. u from Chi?

I

#15     Feb 14, 2004
  6. Naw...just poking a little fun. Born and live in Cali-fornia (or however Schwarzenegger says it)

#16     Feb 14, 2004
  7. didn't know anyone was actually "born" in CA?! :p

#17     Feb 14, 2004
  8. Enjoying the low 30's today in the south chicago burbs. Got a chance to go to the self serve car wash and get all the salt off my truck and car. Such a pleasant way to spend the afternoon. Hey I'm not complaing, I'm happy that I have a vehicle to wash.

#18     Feb 14, 2004
  9. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

NICE blue skys, sunny and 80, ocean is churning a little but not enough to surf yet, A LOT OF PAIN IN THE ASS IDIOTS FROM IL, NJ down here now....its like idiot fest. Between the GRAY HAIR crew and the IDIOTS down for winter vacation......i need to escape to COSTA RICA.

:D

#19     Feb 14, 2004
  10. yaaaaaaa....a few of us were. Here is a fotograf to klear up konfusion .

[​IMG]

#20     Feb 14, 2004