Snoop Dogg's take on the Imus issue...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, Apr 12, 2007.

1. " It's a completely different scenario. (Rappers) are not talking about no collegiate basketball girls who have made it to the next level in education and sports. We're talking about hoes that's in the 'hood that ain't doing shit, that's trying to get a nigga for his money. These are two separate things. First of all, we ain't no old-ass white men that sit up on MSNBC going hard on black girls. We are rappers that have these songs coming from our minds and our souls that are relevant to what we feel. I will not let them muthafuckas say we are in the same league as him. Kick him off the air forever."

2. Attitudes like stupid doggy's convince me further that the vast majority of the problems of the black community are created by themselves. Funny how this rapper is so revered, he sounds retarded.

3. he sounds exactly like you neocon ET'ers that want everyone banned from here. amazing how hypocritical you people are.

4. hey Ratboy,

Why was that thread started yesterday about Ron Paul deleted? I noticed it was gone today. I can't see any reason why it should have been deleted.

5. Umm, I think you are thinking of "Man", who wants people banned from ET. I do not want everyone or anyone banned from here.

6. yeah fuck it.

7. Par for the course. The race dialogue is always a one way street. Black activists, white apologists and hand wringing radical leftists dictating what whites should do, while doing whatever they like without discussion. Sorry Afros, we goin' down this road, we goin' all the way, which means you've got lots of explaining to do about the shit in your game.

8. fhl

fhl

Snoop Dog, a leading spokesman for the left....... lol

fashizle

9. fhl

fhl

10. besides him.. there is bluto and tradernicole and some other neocons that love to try and get people banned.

#10     Apr 12, 2007