Sniper Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Oct 16, 2002.

1. vvv

vvv

might have to look into that tonight:D

cheers

#61     Oct 18, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

A likely double alias would be Max and Smokey_mcpaat, who also is a misanthrope. I couldn't believe what he got into with MarcD. At least the moderators had the good sense to delete Smokey's strong arguments, like telling MarcD that his (Marcd's) wife was a fat hag and his daughters where drugged up whores. Why? Because he disagreed with what MarcD had to say about something. Same tactics with Max. Disagree? Just personally attack your opponent. I like green, he likes blue, that makes me his enemy and I should be destroyed.

SAD!!!!

#62     Oct 18, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

Ahh...I see you and I and our good friend Max are all on line now. Maybe Max can put us on his buddy list and then explain how you and I can be logged on at the same time and be the same person?

Thanks for the kind words, VVV. Good to know there are some thoughtful people here not full of venom and hatred.

Peace!
    rs7

#63     Oct 18, 2002
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

how far south are ya??? we all know where im at.....lil' habana

#64     Oct 18, 2002
  5. vvv

vvv

my pleasure. but, from what i've read from you on the "iraq" threads, basically all i've read here on et in quite some time, the very same goes for you, and i also firmly believe that life is too short for bad feelings, nobody benefits, least of all those who have anger in them.

have a great weekend, rs7, and all others too, to end the week on an inclusive and benevolent note here, as far as some go !:D

#65     Oct 18, 2002
  6. stu

stu

Some info for Max ,

I'm a bit late in the day here....... but as a matter of interest the description ' Tramway' is commonly used when referring to Téléphérique. Evidence of this also exists on many websites

Aiguille Du Midi
    The views from the top of the Chamonix Valley, and of Mt. Blanc and the nearby mountains, are spectacular. The world's longest and highest tramway zips up 9000 feet from the valley floor in a matter of minutes. You can't miss seeing the trams as they ascend or descend the mountain. The trams run all year round.

That is one serious hair do rs7. My hampster wants to know if he can rent it for the weekends. :D

#66     Oct 18, 2002
  7. Cool, I had no idea we had Boston's lead singer, Brad Delp here on ET with us.

:D :D :D

#67     Oct 18, 2002
  8. Post'em if you got'em.

#68     Oct 18, 2002
  9. Huh? That's not you. Here, try this one:

#69     Oct 18, 2002
  10. vvv

vvv

max, wow, how about demonstrating some dignity here now?

#70     Oct 18, 2002