Sniper Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Oct 16, 2002.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

I got my money on Babak.......

#201     Oct 22, 2002
  2. Just like you.

#202     Oct 22, 2002
  3. "Outlaw is my brother in law, and my best friend."

An rs7 post to Outlaw:

06-28-02 12:08 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Don't be fooled

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by outlaw to rs7:

Are you for real? If there was a super secret, how come only you know it? And if you "expose" it, will it still work? This sounds like BS to me!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decide for yourself if I am "for real". I have written plenty of posts here for you to evaluate.
    I don't BS...I really do try to help other traders. Again, read my previous posts.
    As to the "secret", it is one of those things that you will read, and think to yourself "well I always knew that, I just never really put it together".....Well I am going to put it together for you.
    As to whether it will still work: yes, it will. It always has and always will. I don't mean to be coy or elusive. I just don't have the time or inclination now to do it. Besides, it's always fun to add a little drama!

#203     Oct 22, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Well Max, I wouldn't expect you to understand what a relationship between friends or in-laws can involve. So he was busting chops. So? So was I. So?

Well he is no longer logging on to ET, and here I am wasting my time with you. So obviously, he is the smarter of all of us. Like I said, PM me your phone number and I will have him give you a call. Then you can stop your doubting and go on with your life. Otherwise, why not just drop the whole issue?

You seem to know so much about me and about others. Yet no one knows a single thing about you. What are you hiding? (Please don't answer....no one cares...a rhetorical question).

#204     Oct 22, 2002
  5. Yeah, right.

An inordinate amount for an honest person.

Sorry, you're the one who keeps it going and no wonder.

Another example of your contradictory posting. Just what message are you trying to get out? How about this: B U S T E D..... get over it.

#205     Oct 22, 2002
  6. Rigel

Rigel

Moose, when asked about giving school officials info about the snipers possible threats to school children, "We will continue to provide him with information they need."
    When asked about the type of person the sniper might be, "I believe it is some disgrumbled individual." Etc., etc., etc..
    It's obvious that his thoughts are cloudy and disorganized. Why doesn't he just say "I can't do this, I'm in over my head.", and turn the investigation over to the state police or the FBI? He's got to put the safety of others ahead of his own ambitions but he just won't do it. If anyone suggests he turn it over he will scream holy hell and pay the race card just like he did 8 or 9 times in his last job. I wish to hell someone would put their foot down and organize that mess and get the job done. People are suffering and dying.

#206     Oct 22, 2002
  7. Rigel try and stay on topic will ya... sheeshh...:D

TF2000, you are a buena vista SC fan? hmm, maybe you aren't such a bad guy afterall...
    i too especially love the ferrer cd.. but the whole gang is awesome... what does ferrer is "huge" mean? might be a bad translation from french...

* (re moose, maybe they should get Max on the case..)

#207     Oct 22, 2002
  8. Hell, what fun would that be? If I solved the case and became famous, rs7 would be running around telling everyone we're pals.

#208     Oct 23, 2002
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

He means , probably, that in Paris this type of music is big..When I went in 1998 salsa and latin music was really in....And to think that Compay Segundo and Ferrer are old kiddo's...One of them is in his 90's.....When you gots the rythm flowing in your blood its hard not to stay alive.....I dont need to tell you that though, Mr. Salsa King......Shake dat ass...one of my favorite songs in that cd is "Candela".....

#209     Oct 23, 2002
  10. Rigel

Rigel

One of the problems with this sniper BS is that public officials like the police and the school districts are cooperating with it. I can't believe that they are closing schools and posponing football games, field trips, etc.. What a bunch of weenies. You've got about three times the chance of dying in a traffic accident as you do being shot by this wierdo. If this dufus wants to shoot someone he can do it any time he wants to anyway. I could train my grandma in about a week to do the same thing. About 50 people have died in the area over the past 3 weeks from other homicides and traffic accidents, let alone hundreds from illness and old age, yet they're allowing, almost encouraging people to panic. It's like they're helping the guy, caving in. It's just silly. They're making a mountain out of a molehill. People need to give this guy the flying finger and just forget about him and let the police job their job. They'll get him eventually, or someone will hear a pop and step out of their backdoor with a revolver and nail him. Big f*&^ing deal.

#210     Oct 23, 2002