Sniper Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Oct 16, 2002.

1. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

so- you got a problem with me? i like to speak my mind- like i will do for you now: --you are cynical just so you know :D :D and really, like i care what someone who all he does is post on ET over 1000 times cause he can't trade says on an anonymous message board. i can make $$, you probably struggle to break even. it's comical....

#191     Oct 21, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

Hey, don't take it personally. It isn't your fault you are a bigot
    and a misfit. Nor that you can only express yourself with profanity and ignorance. Not everyone has command of the english language. It is not your fault you are a moron. You were born that way. Just fate. Relax. Enjoy yourself. Then go out and find someone to beat up. That will make you feel better.

#192     Oct 21, 2002
  3. Babak

Babak

"Small people talk about people...
    Average people talk about things...
    Great people talk about ideas... "

Can we please stop talking about other people (when it only serves to insult them?)

(my edit/erase button is getting sore) Thanks.

#193     Oct 21, 2002
  4. Great people talk about ideas,
    average people talk about things,
    and small people talk about wine.
    Fran Lebowitz

#194     Oct 21, 2002
  5. Albert Einstein

#195     Oct 21, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

And this you know how? Look pal, everyone here that has read your poison, including the moderators know what you are. I don't need to defend myself to you. You want to think I am a loser? Fine! Same thing you said about that guy you wanted to beat up in Colorado. Everyone but you is a loser. Let's leave it at that.

#196     Oct 21, 2002
  7. Where do you live?

I live in Beverly Hills in a mansion, no... I gotta place on the Italian Riviera... no, the Spanish Riviera... no, wait- the French Riviera... hold it... I just bought Gates' house, bastard didn't want to throw in the cars though, yeah... that's the ticket.

How old are you?

Twenty-eight, I'm a prodigy.

Do you trade?

Trade? Ho ho, boy do I ever trade. Buffett calls me for tips and I'm not talkin' Jimmy either.

What do you trade if you do trade?

Millions of shares, no wait... millions of dollars a day, no wait- an hour... gold, silver, platinum, rials, shekels, Euros, equities, inequities... I buy and sell whole countries.... I'm a prodigy I tell ya.

Are you still a virgin?

Oh no. I get laid quite often, no, I mean all the time... wait... I have that basketball player's record beat. I introduced him to all those girls... yeah.

Are you male or female or undecided?

Well, let me check... Whoa!!! Definitely a boy!

Do you have any family?

Family? Royalty... yeah, that's the ticket and I'm talking Elizabeth in London.

Friends (ok, forget friends, I know some things are impossible).

Friends? I got friends. I'm buddies with Cher and Greg. Why even Duane calls me up for guitar advice, no wait, he's not around, uh... Butch, I give him bass lessons, no wait he's not around either... Hendrix.... yeah, uh, no wait... Spielberg! Yeah, Steve... gets all his creative ideas from me, yeah, that's the ticket.

#197     Oct 21, 2002
  8. Wow, what is this madmax-rs7 duel? What's that all about??:)

#198     Oct 21, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

OK Max. Very good. You addressed all the questions with straightforward and honest answers. So now we all know what we really need to know about you. Thank you so much. It was very informative. More than I could have hoped for.

You and Smokey_mcpaat make a great pair. You can do the thinking, and he can do the writing. He is so eloquent. You are the idea man, and he knows all the profanity to express your well conceived thoughts. And he can beat up people you guys don't agree with, and if you play your cards right, you can make a little extra spending money betting on his physical prowess. What a formidable alliance! Have fun!

Peace,
    rs7

#199     Oct 22, 2002
  10. Step right up, folks! Place your bets on who's gonna win the Tall Tale Champeenship o' the World!

In the blue trunks, weighing in at 98 pounds (soaking wet), by way of gay Paree, a mysterious masked member of the British royal family, the super sleuth who was the inspiration for the hit show CSI, equity prognosticator extraordinaire, the dashing Lothario who makes Wilt Chamberlain seem like a bumbling virgin, the supreme skeptic himself...MAX four-oh-one!

In the red trunks, weighing in at 162 pounds, from Aspen Colorado (via the treacherous Valle Blanche), the reigning king of hyperbole, the grand poobah of trading psychology and six string virtuoso who gives new meaning to the phrase "jack-of-all-trades, master of none", friend of the stars, dater of budding starlets, the man of a hundred ET aliases...the illustrious R-S-7!!!

And now, without further ado...LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRUUUUUUMBLE!!!!

#200     Oct 22, 2002