Sniper Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Oct 16, 2002.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

it has been said that he is one of the greatest of all time.....

#181     Oct 21, 2002
  2. Man, you draw them like flies. In any event, bitter? Hah! Just observing too many impossible carrying on's in some posters. Kinda pathetic to brag and brag and then not be able to correctly answer some simple questions to give even the slightest shred of credibility.

Or I guess we just have to sit back and believe the crap that sometimes spews. I'm sorry, there are liars in this world and further, this forum has got some posters with some obvious multiple aliases. I think it's a riot when they make goofy mistakes and try to cover it with equally stupid stories, a lá "outlaw is my brother in law". You want me to just leave you guys to your pretensions? Is this the ET Liar's Club? Apparently.

Sheeesh!

#182     Oct 21, 2002
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

It just doesnt matter.......Max.....I would rather have rs7 lie to me once than have 10,000 pages of you trying to prove he lied....thats my point....who cares if he lied or hasnt lied??? as VVV has told you in the past..Rs7 lying or not lying doesnt make his opinion on WAR any different to anyone...

Just for the record....I dont think Rs7 was lying......

#183     Oct 21, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

amazing...

My brother in law comes down to celebrate his sister's (my wife's) 50th birthday. He stays for a week, uses my computer, and goes home to NY. where he was working at Schonfeld (where they do not have internet access, btw). He got discouraged trading, and went back to work as a rep for the company he sold. This is so unbelievable? Why should he post here now? He doesn't trade, and has no interest in this board.

Now this is supposed to be an incredible and unbelievable lie? He has no patience for this kind of trivial bullshit, and I am running out myself.

For the record, Greg Allman was a friend. Some people have friends. Came to visit in Aspen, where I knew Cher (not well) but she was a "local". So at a party, according to Greg, I introduced them. I don't remember, as I said.

As for the "movie star" I dated (lived with), her name is none of anyone's business. She is entitled to her privacy as am I. As is her family, her husband, and her kids. It was a long time ago. We met when she was 19. She is now 53. She was absolutely NOT famous when I met her. She was a secretary working for a fire extinguisher company. If you can think of anything more mundane, please let me know. But I am quite sure her publicists have not made that tidbit part of her official bio. But if anyone can crack the case, it would have to be super sleuth, MAX. Happy hunting.

#184     Oct 21, 2002
  5. Oh, yeah, me too. I dated an Oscar winning starlet who. . . well . . . I can't tell, you, now can I? Keith Richards? Hell, I taught him his best riffs, man. And for security reasons, I'm not supposed to reveal this as you can well imagine, but I introduced Di to that pos Chuck.

#185     Oct 21, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

OK max, everything I said...every word is a lie. OK? Happy? Feel better? Does that make your life complete?

(Only problem I have with YOUR statement, is I find it hard to believe you ever dated ANYONE. And I would assume it a safe bet that if you ever DID have a date, the likelihood of anyone accepting a second date with you is somewhat less than zero)

Happy Hunting!

#186     Oct 21, 2002
  7. Whooooeee . . .My GAWD, are you bitter!

Isn't it amazing how ol' Outlaw-the-In-Law decides to stop trading (and posting) on the very same day you "accidentally" used his ET account?

#187     Oct 21, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

Hey, I already said everything was a lie.

My aliases are too numerous to mention. But some that come to mind easily: I am Outlaw. I am Darkhorse. I am VVV I am Babak, Stu, and Tripack, Magna and Baron. MrSub and Daniel_M, ElCubano, and Aphie. I am all those good guys. And then I have my darkside. I am Max. I am thunderbolt. Mostly I am Smokey_mcpaat and just about every other asshole on this board.

Happy Hunting to me. I will now duck into a phone booth and come out as Max and further humiliate myself.

#188     Oct 21, 2002
  9. Pardonnez-moi, you have already used this lame excuse. Be substantive in your defensive posturing . . . if you can. Like the poster said, "Awwww... we don't mind rs7 if he tells a lie, he's such a gooood person." And imo, an even better fraud!

#189     Oct 21, 2002
  10. rs7

rs7

Max.... What the FUCK do you want from me? I am truthful? You don't want to hear it. I deny being truthful? You don't want to hear it.

Why in the world are you so OBSESSED with me and my life?

Why not tell us a bit about your mysterious self? Where do you live? How old are you? Do you trade? What do you trade if you do trade? Are you still a virgin? Are you male or female or undecided?
    Do you have any family? Friends (ok, forget friends, I know some things are impossible).

All we know about Max is he/she is a right wing, hateful, bloodthirsty misanthrope. There must be more. Tell us please!?

#190     Oct 21, 2002